Reviews for Chased Brothers, Unite!
AngelRuby235 chapter 5 . 10/10/2013
Ummm you know you could've combined all the chapters here to make ds into one single fic & yes ds was pretty much a cliffhanger but altogether ds made a very pleasant read so I Thank you:-)
AngelRuby235 chapter 4 . 10/10/2013
Awwwww! That's all I had to say to ds! Awwww! I mean sweet Ivan stayed back for Yao:-D
AngelRuby235 chapter 3 . 10/10/2013
Oh Gawd! Are you doing ds on purpose or are you a natural, dear author? I mean ds...ds...making me burst with laughter after each chapter! Ds was fabulous! Absolutely amazing! Gosh! I wish ds was animated:-D
AngelRuby235 chapter 2 . 10/10/2013
Ah geez! The last line i.e, Belarus's chanting of 'marriage' made go ROFL all over again:-D
AngelRuby235 chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
Bwahahahaha! Not only ds was funny but also ds fic was excellently structured:-) great work,man! I've been waiting for a RoChu with Belarus & Korea in it:-D thanks for ds, man!
Elleth of Hidden Lore chapter 5 . 7/16/2013
I love this little fic. It's staying in my favorites forever! It's one of those I'll be coming around to re-read every so often
Elleth of Hidden Lore chapter 4 . 7/16/2013
LOL I laughed so much when it said that China wanted to roundhouse-kick whatever was making the beep sound XD
Elleth of Hidden Lore chapter 2 . 7/16/2013
Meeeep! This is adorable! And I love that your grammar and style is flawless
thisplaceilove chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
Cool, I like it. Pretty entertaining
I like the way you portrayed Ivan.
RJMB chapter 5 . 7/5/2013
one does not simply fall out of the hetalia fandom child. it will always be there to haunt to. beware. good story! i did ever so love it! what's KHR?...i do not know. sorry...

you probaly don't, but if you do want to do so, you can contact me at Deviantart. i username is RJMB.
anonymous chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
Very funny and in character! Props on your spelling and grammar too. Just one thing: aniki is Japanese. You had identified it as an Asia language only, so I thought I'd help. I believe older brother in Korean is orabuni, but you may want to check that.
Anime Alert chapter 4 . 4/4/2013
Update update update...
Anime Alert chapter 2 . 4/4/2013
AWWWE!Let me go drown us all in a nosebleed...
Anime Alert chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
Good,good.
Saywut and eman chapter 2 . 4/4/2013
Aww the angst at the end. . . And Russia can hardly be seen as a giant child now can he china?