Reviews for Taking Chances
Awesome
Holy WOW! Truth be told, I was expecting Lucius to respond in an extremely rude manner. In this story, he's a perfect gentleman. *sigh* if only he was like this in the actual story. I love this!
yo, you are good with writing this story. if you haven't already I'd suggest writing another.
twlightbella chapter 11 . 12/31/2018
Aww
twlightbella chapter 9 . 12/31/2018
A girl
StoryBeta chapter 1 . 11/2/2018
I think this story has a good plot but the bad grammar is what ruins it for me completely. Sorry.
Green Eyed Lana Lee chapter 11 . 9/16/2017
I really don't know why you quit this story as it is AMAZING! I'm not sorry to have read it because it's such a wonderful story!

I was so please with Lucius' behavior! Cissy was adorable and Draco was so happy and proud to become a father! Hermione, as always was perfectly lovely!
cares 1970 chapter 11 . 7/9/2017
I know its been a very long time since you have updated this story and I hope one day you will because it is a very good story that needs to be told if you are able to. I know I sound pushy and sorry for that. I started reading and just could not stop. I quit looking for other stories and continued to read this one after putting your new story in my alerts category he on fanfic.

I hope you the best for the new week ahead and thanks for two good stories
Wynterlace chapter 1 . 3/28/2017
Cute story
dhamann7878 chapter 11 . 9/13/2016
is there going to be more?
Guest chapter 11 . 6/12/2015
update please
xXMizz Alec VolturiXx chapter 11 . 5/18/2015
very cute
Draco lover forever 1994 chapter 11 . 4/27/2015
I think the one who was writing the threat was Ron because he hates Draco an would want Hermione for himself and by sending the threat he gets Draco out of the way he could of gone for Hermione but with her leaving he lost his chance. Please continue soon.
Guest chapter 11 . 11/22/2014
UPDATE PLEASE
SereniteRose chapter 11 . 5/23/2014
Great story I hope you update this and all of your stories.