Reviews for Hands off My Girlfriend!
Macee chapter 10 . 4/12
Arrgh such a bummer I thought this has been completed? Please finish the story..sOo good
NieLis chapter 10 . 1/24
It been 4 years have u forgotten about this ff
Beauty's Black7 chapter 10 . 12/23/2014
Will you be updating such a great ff love to see it updated been some time since we've heard from you will continue to look out for new post
setogirl2 chapter 10 . 10/23/2014
I sure hope u r still writing this somehow cuz I am soo in love with it
hopelessfreakz chapter 10 . 7/25/2014
hope u will update soon.
good luck with your papers and writer block hahaha.
muchachomomo chapter 10 . 1/27/2014
uwaaa! i've been waiting patiently for a few months now, and I know you said you would continue this, but I need some confirmation. Are you going to keep updating this fanfic? Because if you aren't I think your followers deserve to know.
But, if your still in a slump, then we can wait patiently until you come up with something
AiSherryChan chapter 10 . 1/16/2014
AWWWWWWW.. It just hit a good part.. :( Btw,I love this story so MUCH! It's been awhile that I read a good fanfic. Please update soon!
DrunkenWisdom chapter 10 . 10/20/2013
Really enjoyed the story!
Literati Lover chapter 10 . 8/24/2013
Can't wait! I love this story and I excited to see where it's headed :)
wiiTneSs chapter 10 . 8/21/2013
Wow! I wish the drama Kyoto is starring is a real tv drama. That's some great script and you've totally convince me to be onboard the yashiroxkyoko ship. I'm loving that sho is getting introduce too. Lol
CaliGirl3377 chapter 10 . 8/4/2013
The part of me that secretly loves sho is threatening to come out if you dont update quickly. Please? The fate of the world lies in your hands! ;)
cali smith chapter 10 . 7/30/2013
Oh no! This has become my new addiction! I love this story. I think if yashiro and kyoko got together shortly ren would definately take notice. I know im delusional it would never be so but still my mind is full of crazy ideas. I guess thats the curse of being an author. :) i really love this story. Please update quickly. Im disappointed every day when i log on. :(
CurrentlyOccupied chapter 10 . 7/30/2013
I'm sure you will climb over that wall eventually :) I'm certainly willing to wait until you get it just right.
CurrentlyOccupied chapter 8 . 7/30/2013
Ren's movie is the the manga Hana Kimi! So hilarious, I just love that manga. Ren's reaction towards finding out that Umeda's gay was so funny :) You had me laughing way to long before I could continue reading the rest of the chapter. I love it that you always include the whole episodes of 'To Fall From Above", I actually think I am getting just as hooked on the drama, as I am on your story.
CurrentlyOccupied chapter 2 . 7/30/2013
I would just love to see Yashiro as Imai Kaien, he is just so drop dead gorgeous without glasses. I can't believe he was so easily decieved into following the president, but then again, Maria is pretty scary ;)