Reviews for Understanding
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Yeah, I always saw those two relating to each other after the attack...
keep my issues drawn chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
((I'm helping Lucy (WeasleySeeker) judge for the competition, haha.))

I really liked this piece, it was really interesting! I'd always wondered how Bill&Remus might relate and how close they could get due to their shared condition, and you handled that really well in here! I really liked how you wrote the two of them together, and Bill not wanting to be alone and Remus helping him and being by him. I loved the BillFleur in here, and you handled Fleur's accent really well, something that I'm much too scared to ever attempt, haha, and I also loved the hints of RemusTonks, with Bill telling Remus to take a leaf out of his own book, and marry her.

This was a really sweet, well written piece and I really enjoyed reading it! Great job, and good luck!
WeasleySeeker chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
You managed to pick a brilliant combination, didn't you?

Wow, this was fantastic. It was really well written, and I like that Remus came to try and help him work out his feelings. I never gave much thought to how traumatising the attack must have been for Bill. And I absolutely LOVE that you linked Remus and Tonks's relationship into it - that worked really, really well. I like that it was Bill that motivated Remus to marry Tonks, and I love how you used that connection that they have from their attacks.

One little mistake I picked up on: "I know what your going through" should be "you're" instead. But other than that it was brilliantly written! Good job.
Isabel chapter 1 . 5/2/2012 was remarkable! You got the characterizations and the atmosphere just right. Nice job!
Louey06 chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
great story. I do love good self depreciating Remus every so often, for some reason it makes me smile. I think I'm really rather mean to remus, despite being my favorite character I like him best when he's in emotional distress. anyway, really great job I loved your story, and nice job on Fleur's accent
the lola chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
I think this was a brilliant idea to be honest. I liked how it seemed very easy for them to just relate to each other once the conversation got going, and Remus' wise words to Bill were perfect and exactly in character in my opinion. Also, I loved the bit at the end about Tonks, and Bill turning Remus' advice back on him.
andvellapaz chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
Loved it! I went to check out the Relate Competition on you got a really good character pair! There are a few really obscure ones that i would be befuddled as to how they could possibly interact.
lynxface chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
Excellent work! you are a perfectionist!
Teddy Lupin's partner in crime chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
Sorry I didn't review this earlier, I got the alert but then I forgot about it. SO sorry. Anyway, i loved it. Your tone was perfection and I reallly love the way you connected the characters. Hope you win the competition, as always.
OxyDazzled chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
"You might want to try taking a leaf out of your own book once in a while, Remus," Bill chuckled knowingly.

I love dear William Weasley...he always knows exactly what to say. I love how you've portrayed him here, it's very true to his character. I'm sure that even J.K. Rowling would be proud if she read this. Nice job!
Evangeline Maisie chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
The Only Way chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
This was so so so so good! i love it so much!
not my daughter you potato chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
this was a beauty. You've really outdone yourself. Best of luck for the competition, dear.
abbyalanna chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
Oh, Remus, I love that man...all he needed was a push in the right direction, and I'm glad Bill was there to give it to him. :) Great job!
blowfish00 chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
Beautiful! alohamora080, you are on a writing roll. Never stop, talent like yours should NOT go to waste.