Reviews for His Daughter the Maneater
I love your OC characters name. Roxy is such a cute name _ lol
Guest chapter 6 . 1/14/2013
cool
Guest chapter 6 . 1/14/2013
Really great writing and very unique. I LOVE ROXY!
0Book0Worm0 chapter 6 . 1/1/2013
Update?
SC97 chapter 3 . 9/5/2012
I think the idea behind this story is good, but Roxanne is a bit too perfect. She is perfectly good in combat, is beautiful and does not have any apparent weakness. The part with the letter just did not cut it. I hope you can introduce some human feelings and characteristics in her earlier in the story. It helps to encourage the reader to read on.
Hanashi o suru chapter 6 . 7/16/2012
I promised to review for you, and thus I did :)

Hehehe Well! I have to say I love reading what you have so far, and I'll be looking forward to more when you can :) update whenever! :D
BloodyRose1312 chapter 6 . 7/11/2012
lol i love this story please update again soon :)
MattHatterGoneMad chapter 5 . 6/13/2012
yay im so happy Yuu-kun is finally in the fanfiction i hope that you make another chapter soon
lupa019 chapter 4 . 5/1/2012
I don't think you should do the twin thing cuz it will seem weird to kinda trow in their, unless you want to say that one of the innocences belong to him. I still think you should't do it.
lupa019 chapter 4 . 5/1/2012
If your still doing the Omake; have Roxy either steal or "borrow" Kanda's Mugen. Or Lavi hands it off to her and Kanda catches her with it, causing them to have an argument then a battle of strength. Oh, have her get mad at Kanda for calling Allen "Moyashi". Have her and Lavi pull a prank together (on the Science Division). Have Roxy attemt to fill Miranda with courage. When it seems like shes going to beable to order Allen/Lavi to do something she breaks down and appologizes.

If not then ignore the above text and I thank you for your story. _
ImmortalMissRaven chapter 4 . 4/25/2012
I LOVE this story so frickin much!You are an awesome writer,and I have never loved a story this much,NEVER!But I have one question,at the begining you metioned Kanda but you haven't said anything else about him,why?
Redrosedragon18 chapter 4 . 4/20/2012
Just for the lolz eh? Haha, love it 3
crazyrubsoff chapter 4 . 4/17/2012
Love the story, you should keep writing it. with the brother thing, maybe have them grow up together and rely on each other then he dies at the age of ten, she then feels his presence inside her and from that day on her eyes were pale but (somehow)her brother helps her out in tough situations. Also someone should get extremely upset and complain that if Roxy doesn't go on missions like any other exorcist then the Earl would know there was something up.
RandomNinja42 chapter 3 . 4/12/2012
Nice :D
Redrosedragon18 chapter 3 . 4/8/2012
I like your OC character, she's well explained and fits into your plot well :) Roxy is awesome!