Reviews for Secret World
TooLazyToSignIn chapter 2 . 3/14
Preggers! This man is knocked up!
Cj Quinn chapter 7 . 2/17
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwe KITTENS!
Cj Quinn chapter 6 . 2/16
That sock is gunna mss him up so bad
Cj Quinn chapter 5 . 2/16
Hehehe fainting Vulcans
Cj Quinn chapter 4 . 2/16
I love you Gehirn Zwilling
Cj Quinn chapter 3 . 2/16
Hehehehhehehheh EHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEH yes
Cj Quinn chapter 2 . 2/16
Ummmm i know whats happening here. I am 100% sure.
Cj Quinn chapter 1 . 2/16
Hehehhehehehe
dipped.in.ink chapter 14 . 1/11
Love this story.
atymer chapter 14 . 1/25/2014
Happy sappy smile included. ;)
Guest chapter 3 . 1/21/2014
Wait, wait ,wait , wait , wait... Is Jim pregnate?!
ShadoweGoddess chapter 11 . 1/15/2014
Their cat so totally reminds me of mine lol.

Sink and ice cream included!
Crazy Irish Lass chapter 14 . 1/11/2014
OK, this one took more effort to get through because everyone decided to bother me all at once. Apparently I didn't make it clear I don't like being bothered while reading. Anyways! I think this is probably one of the more original mpregs I've ever read. You are the first person I've seen say he got pregnant because he had a particular gene that allowed it. Also, going one step further and giving him a way to deliver the baby naturally, (fun fact: it is possible for human men to at least carry a baby). And of course, the fainting Vulcans! That just made things all the more amusing. I've only found one other person who made Spock faint due to Jim being pregnant, and that was after he discovered Jim was carrying triplets! I love your take on this genre, and I was happy you revisited one of your wonderful AU worlds and developed it further. Thank you much, however sadly I am now down to two stories to read, and then I'll have gone through everything. ;
CaptainJackHarknesss chapter 14 . 1/6/2014
Finally got back to this to read the epilogue, loved that reaction xD
Remuslover98 chapter 14 . 12/30/2013
Soooooo cute! And amazing story! If only you could make another!(but you don't have to) But one question, how did their son go from sleeping in bed then on the couch then in bed again?