Reviews for Smile
Bobby Corwen chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
Wow, she's pretty easy. xD

jk

I suppose it's pretty cute, and somewhat hilarious...when imagining this sort of situation in real life.

Anyways, cute. c:
dEmOnIc-AnGeL9192 chapter 1 . 6/25/2005
SO SWEET! are they already boy and girlfriends that time? anyways, nice work! (~_~)
scala chapter 1 . 6/11/2004
so kawaii! Loved the ending!
Takako san chapter 1 . 6/4/2004
aw

i feel all warm and fuzzy inside now

yknow-ive been reading your fics and they are really good

u should write more arashi sorata fics

YAY!
bloodstainedlace chapter 1 . 12/1/2003
that was cute! and i loved the policeman!that was really cute and i really like the sanaro i dont think iv ever seen arashi smiled and i know this story is not new (iv seen it on other sights) but is it too late to ask if theres gonna be a sequal?
buh-bye
lenda
Yumemi chapter 1 . 2/22/2003
~WAH!~ KAWAII! SO CUTE! o !
Kelly chapter 1 . 2/20/2003
KAWAII I love it.
Inu-Yasha111 chapter 1 . 9/16/2002
KA-WA-II! SOOOO CUTE! VERY GOOD!
Uozumi chapter 1 . 7/22/2002
YAY! LOVED IT!

Uozumi
kxlfiregasps not signed in chapter 1 . 6/13/2002
Setsuna, you write the cutest stories. *smiles* I'm just as obessed as you are with Arashi and Sorata. They're the coolest couple! Too bad they...well, can't spoil the ending for you..._
Suu chapter 1 . 6/6/2002
Love it~! Your a really talented writer~!
penwalker chapter 1 . 6/2/2002
awwwwwwwwwww. that was so cuuuuuuuuuute - will you by chance write more?
SnowRaven chapter 1 . 6/1/2002
*sighs blissfully* CUTE! Kawaii! Kawaii! Kawaii! It shows a different side of Arashi, a lovely, more relaxed woman who is capable of letting herself be loved. I love this piece, it's short, but has a lot of wit and humor, as well as still being able to feel the depth of his love. *sparkle* Sorata and Arashi are my favorite anime couple. Now if I could only write a fic good enough...
ChibiRaihaHK chapter 1 . 5/28/2002
Wai! Wai! That was SOOOOOOOOO kawaii! Haven't seen a new Sorashi fic in a while...*pouts* but then again, this fic was totally worth that months-long wait. Great fic! Ja ne!
BlueSakura chapter 1 . 5/26/2002
AAWWWW! that was so KAWAII! It was so sugary and sweet and cute! Sorata and Arashi make such an adorable couple, ne? I'm a sucker for extremely fluffy and sappy fics. _ Write more fics like this with other pairings, please? _