Reviews for An Imp's Secret
hellscream89 chapter 2 . 1/23/2011
This is great! Please post more chapters of this.
EmilyAnnCoons chapter 2 . 3/27/2005
That was funny. I just found it. I have been thinking about making a Dungeon Keeper fanfic for the last...4 months, and I think I know what to do now, so I'm gonna start it. It'll be cool...I hope. Umm...yeah...GOOD STORY!
Deceptica chapter 1 . 7/23/2004
I like the way you portrayed life in the dungeon, and there are some pretty funny bits in there. My only gripe would be the script format... it makes things a bit confusing. I think the story would work a bit better if there was some prose surrounding the dialogue to explain who the characters are and what they are doing.
archaon champion of chaos undivided chapter 2 . 6/1/2004
great story i hope you update it cause it is just soo funny i will be keeping my eye on this story so dont let me down with no updates
Mikey999 chapter 1 . 5/4/2004
pop
Vick330 chapter 2 . 11/18/2002
I have a little trouble following what's going on, there doesn't seem to be much of a connection between chapters 1 & 2. There are good parts, and some good punches, the story just seems to me a little disorganized, but maybe that's what you're aiming for.
Black DragonMage chapter 1 . 8/2/2002
Funny, stupid, interesting... Write on!
Vick330 chapter 1 . 6/12/2002
LOL- that was really funny, clever and a refreshing take on the DK world. I hope you'll continue this story.
AAAwrestlestreetAAA chapter 1 . 6/12/2002
Hey, i liked that story, it makes me want to play DK again.
Celina chapter 1 . 5/31/2002
Great story:) I never thought of writting that kind of story with Dungeon Keeper. Keep it up! Please?

*Celina
Seaidau chapter 1 . 5/26/2002
Hehehehehhehehe cool... Write some more, would ya? it's actually pretty funny.