Reviews for Blooming Rain

awesome
it was really good
update quickly
Mistress Krane chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
I really like what you did with this little plotline.(: I enjoy seeing modern AU ItaSaku, but some just honestly aren't that great; yours was definitely one of the good ones. Your style is appreciated: the humor and amount of detail get the point across while keeping the pace moving along really well.

Itachi asking for Sakura's number was just great, and I really appreciated the cute way he stifled his yawn to be polite. So adorable.(;

I'm so glad I found this story floating around. Great job!(:

-Mistress Krane
ANBU Inu chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
OMFG. This was adorable, well as adorable as no true fluff can be, Itachi buzzing to keep away fangirls just makes me smile. Please continue this soon!
moor chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
Hahahahahahah! This was wonderful - I love how Sakura wouldn't give in, and how Itachi wouldn't give up. XD
zenbon zakura chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
Dam that Uchiha itachi is smooth.
LaminatingPaper chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
I would kill things for a sequel. PLEASE. PLEASEEE. SEQUEL WOULD BE AMAZING. WITH SOME ROMANCE. THIS WAS SO PERFECT IT KILLED ME.
angrypixels chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
Any chances of a sequel?
blueflamefreak chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
This was absolutely adorable!
Dotti3 chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
Instant favorite! Oh how I just loved this This was so well written, possessing both humor and romance. And I like how the romance aspect is more subtle and not so lovey dovey. You can tell that while it's not love yet, the ball has started rolling that way and I really enjoyed that. Thank you for writting and sharing this with FF and thanks to Sortowful for prompting this little lovely. ;D
Hana-Taisho chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
OMG *in rolling laughter*

that is a good story! should have been titled "Phone in Repair" since Itachi was so broken! it made me laugh so hard! and the Ice sculupre was even funnier. i could see him with his hand on the pager button pushing it a dozen times, like the "Do not Press" XD gosh i hope i can read more of this kind of proplems in the futre? maybe Sakura's 2 weeks-3 months of helping/being on Call for Itachi's wellfair?