Reviews for i walk a fine line between the right and the real
So freaking/fantastical/phenominal/amazing I absolutly adore this piece and Perlia is my favourite shipping! Please continue to right about these two it doesn't even have to be romantic bonding as friends is awesome too! (by the way I think a companion piece to this from Percy's point of view would be amazing!)
Zane Frost chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
Good one-shot.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
Wat. I didn't understand it that much. But I love it. I love your writing style.
Jackson12 chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
This was short, sweet, and simple.

So I'll be short, sweet, and simple.

There's one word that sums this fic up: Amazing
KatnissandPrimWeasley chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
This is fantastic, adding to my favourites :)
-Prim
Haruchai chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
That was interesting. I can't decide if I'm happy for Thalia or angry at her or just sad for poor Annabeth. That was one confusing fic.

-Haruchai out-
Guest chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
Absolutely amazing and stunning and perfectly pieced together and it's just such a beautiful thing that works like this are still out there for the world to see. I really, truly don't mean any offense to the Percy Jackson fandom at large, but this is beyond my tentative expectations for this series's fanfiction. Kudos to your talent and raw masterpiece.
doe-eyed llama chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Asdfghjkl; I can't handle this perfection. And I mean it this time. Your right, it flowed together so much better than some of your other work. I can't really fathom anymore words right now.
Mookeypoop chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
:DDDD
J. B. Wock chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
This story doesn't have the recognition it deserves. You pulled it off perfectly and conveyed the emotions thoroughly. Moreover it gives the sense of being realistic.
Great job!
raeganb123 chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
Really great one-shot! I love the way this story was set up. Continue writing Perlia, k?
Aariya chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
This is fucking flawless.

And look at poor lil' me, ruining the mood.

How do you do it? The flow, the words, how you put it all together - beautiful.
thechat chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
This was beautifuly written, I loved it.

The crude humor in the first few paragraphs were amazing. I enjoyed every minute of reading your fanfic.
kittenxxkisses chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
Ew, Perlia...

But still, it was good. Very well written. You made it almost believable...except that I'm a hardcore Percabeth fan :)

I can appreciate the writing, though. You're extremely talented :P

kat xx
hexgirlfriend chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
To start off, I only like Perlia when it is written in the best possible way. Which this is. Unlike so many Percy/Thalia fics out there, this one is actually realistic! Good job!