Reviews for Too
Nice.
Thre3 chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
Good Story :)
penandra chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
Great as always, Ms. Natty! Great as always.

I continue to enjoy your writing style and the way you have with words. Your sentences draw such excellent pictures and in reading these one is taking to the scenes we've been allowed to witness between them - and allow us insight into that with which we've not been privy.

The previews that we saw for S4 Ep19 certainly leave a viewer wondering . . . no spoilers here (but there ARE some interesting ones 'out there')

Thank you again for sharing this. Delightful, as always.
seilleanmor chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
wow, this is beautiful. i loved it. i didn't know i had the capacity to be so entranced by something without dialogue, but i was utterly captivated. well done.

bee xx
CileSuns92 chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
I loved it.

I haven't got many words for this, except the brilliant idea of analyzing every tiny bit.

I felt a bit overwhelmed too by all this love when I finished reading, so for me to write a decent review meant waiting a little and let it settle. I absolutely loved it, that's all.
HuddYM chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
Wow. I should have taken notes while reading, 'cause I have so much to say! Lol

First, I love the concept... Such a great idea!

Second, the descriptions of their thoughts feeling are amazing. I could put your words together with scences and they matched perfectly.

Third, the way you Beckett's point of view to match Castle's, especially in all those small things like the coffee cups, was brilliant.

I think I wrote everything I wanted too... :D
I'm Widget chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
Wow. This is fabulous! And also painful. I'm worried about next week's episode.