Reviews for One Touch
Whiteness chapter 9 . 6/6
:'( sad...
aiii i love it!
horsecrazyweirod818 chapter 8 . 11/21/2014
Ugh, I'm sorry, I can't. XD I love the idea for this story and I totally admire your writing style but the plot and the characters and the happenings are just so far off cannon that it's kind of hard to read. I would strongly suggest reading the Avengers comic books and watching all of the Thor and Iron Man movies again.
horsecrazyweirod818 chapter 7 . 11/21/2014
Okay, Okay, this was pretty cute, but it may have been a bit too fluffy and sweet. Perhaps a little too Pixy Stix and sweet tarts sweet, in my opinion. And I just wanted to point out that Tony Stark is a billionair with money to burn, so I don't think -in any sense- he would actively think anything along the lines of "That's 40 dollars down the drain." What drain? A drain that is whoven through the city of NYC that leads to his enormous piles of money that he has hidden somewhere? Anyway, I also noticed that Loki rolls his eyes a lot. So much so that I think after rolling his eyes every 5 sentences -no matter how sarcastic he is- would start to hurt. And I was suprised by the fact that Loki, God of Mischief and Magic went from "Fuck Me" to a shy, blushing 16 year old girl in the course of a few chapters. XD Other than those thing, you did good.
Haneko Takahashi chapter 14 . 10/13/2014
my gawd Thor is such a whore

...i have no idea where that came from
thatcrazyjellyfish chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
Awesome start
Supernatural.Sarah 09 chapter 8 . 8/21/2014
YAY AC DC YOU'RE AWESOME!
Zaaraffluv chapter 17 . 6/8/2014
I really like this. It was sweet and funny mixed with appropriate moments of angst.
Guest chapter 17 . 5/25/2014
I cannot thank you enough for your incredible story. I have completely and utterly fallen in love with FrostIron. This has been so beautiful, I have had such a wonderful journey through reading about Loki and Tony's relationship. Thank you!
Donna chapter 3 . 5/7/2014
This is SOOOO great! I love Loki with a little angst, this is perfect. And 17 chapters? What a treat, great reading and lots of it. Thanks for the completely unproductive evening ahead of me :)
victoria chapter 17 . 2/20/2014
This was beautiful, it was so heart felt you are a lovely writer. I am excited to read more of your works.
SoulMore chapter 17 . 2/5/2014
FAN!
Autumn Fire Spirit Yggdrasil chapter 3 . 1/29/2014
I'm so saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad
Nienna Perks chapter 17 . 1/27/2014
I really enjoyed this! Not really a FrostIron lover. First and foremost a TaserTricks, then Thorki...but I always find that the best fics are when Loki and Tony have some kind of banter. I guess it was only natural that I got into the FrostIron stuff.

I think this was a little OOC with the fluffiness but it was necessary for the plot. It was a cute little tale and great to see Loki with a happy ending. Other authors aren't so fair on poor old Loki lol

I guess you just popped my FrostIron cherry hahaha! Btw, I loved ManaTony :D