Reviews for Crawling Towards the Sun
AmitraDay chapter 6 . 6/18/2013
Chrona is my favorite character, because I just want to HUG him. It's weird how Maka is a better mother to him than Medusa is to Chrona or her own mother is to Maka. It's really sweet though. You've captured both characters really well.
AmitraDay chapter 3 . 6/18/2013
Great short! I never really liked Maka's mother, but you helped me put a finger on why. She may not be as unfaithful as Spirit, but Spirit really is the better parent. And considering he's set the bar prettttttttty low...
AmitraDay chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
I never really liked Soul/Maka because it seemed so annoying: They already have a good relationship, why does there need to be romance? But you really are a good writer. Writing their romance as an extension of their friendship and not a replacement was fantastic, and I'm really looking forward to reading the rest of your writing!
Aria Eragon chapter 3 . 5/25/2013
Just a quick question: Did you choose the title "Loathing, unadulterated loathing" with Wicked in mind?
And also, you're a great author! I really enjoy reading your stories.
Rishtalak chapter 6 . 4/15/2013
I like how you never used a pronoun for Chrona, pretty sly.
young dawn chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
This was wonderful. It cam out as naturally as Soul and Maka's relationship, and you certainly did them justice. Well done.
2clap chapter 13 . 1/28/2013
Awww. Is it over?
2clap chapter 7 . 1/28/2013
Stubborn and pig-headed. All the way through
2clap chapter 5 . 1/28/2013
Wow. I had a really hard time keeping their genders changed in my head but it kinda worked out. Good job
2clap chapter 4 . 1/28/2013
In all fairness she was being extremely provocative so he didn't deserve that Maka chop.
2clap chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
Did this come naturally to you? ;P
Lol it was really cute
wildchild911 chapter 13 . 12/11/2012
yes just . . . yes
Vanidades chapter 13 . 10/30/2012
I must say that I am really enjoying these little drabbles and can't wait to see what you come up with next. Your stories (the ones I've read) are quite entertaining and I live them vicariously.
Lacrimosa Tomboy chapter 13 . 10/6/2012
Whoa. That was intense and awesome. How you pack so much into such a short space, I'll never know. So many levels and emotions and just damn good writing all mixed together bakes up to pure awesome and I could happily read your stories until my eyes start to bleed (too much? I'm having trouble with boundaries today :s). Anyway...love love love this!
SeeingSunshine chapter 13 . 10/6/2012
I really loved this chapter!