Reviews for The Agreement
This story hasn't gotten an update in many years, have you abandoned it? It's such an amazing fic please don't leave it like this
ninny 1 chapter 50 . 7/23
Well I've finished all you've written in this lovely tale I hope one day you'll finish for us
Kilataia chapter 50 . 7/21
Love The story :)! It's been a while since you updated the story but I hope you don't give up on it :). You are a great writer!
ninny 1 chapter 23 . 7/20
That poem it's marvellous a great addition to your super story
ninny 1 chapter 16 . 7/19
So good
ChuckBlair08lover chapter 50 . 7/8
I just wanted to thank you for writing such a beautiful story. I hope that one day you'll come back and finish this. It's honestly too good to leave unfinished. I'm putting you as a fav story, author and follow wishing that one day I'll see an update.
missmelly chapter 50 . 6/29
Truth be told, I am somewhat relieved your story stands without an end-these two have been through so much, I don't know if I could take more tension. You have written them so beautifully, though, that I treasure their journey. Thank you for what you were able to share.
missmelly chapter 37 . 6/28
Good God, that's all kinds of hot!
missmelly chapter 13 . 6/26
Just discovered your story and am devouring it. I absolutely love your scheme to get them back together! Can't wait!
MyladyNancy chapter 50 . 5/28
I will put this story on follow and hope that one day you will be able to continue. my hope and prayers that all is OK in your life and you are finding peace.
lyrapantalaemon chapter 7 . 12/12/2016
bbbnnnozzo9
americannight99 chapter 50 . 11/27/2016
I love this story are u still working on it?
Lillywhite1 chapter 50 . 10/26/2016
Thanks for writing this wonderfull story!
Ash211230 chapter 3 . 9/14/2016
I can't wait to find out what happens next
Ash211230 chapter 2 . 9/14/2016