Reviews for The Agreement
TerriGentry chapter 50 . 5/28
Uggghh...I didn't notice that this story was not "complete"...dang, dang, dang. It's been a few years; any hope of you finishing it?
Ash chapter 32 . 4/22
fiftiesrose chapter 50 . 4/15
Hi, I don't know if you are even still there, but I just read this story and I find it amazing, so, I was wondering if you are ever going to continue and finish it. It seems it's been years now, but a girl can hope, right? Thanks!
pbadeaux10 chapter 50 . 2/17
Please tell me you are still planning on finishing this story! It is so amazing! I've loved every minute of it!
Peelmeagrapenyc chapter 6 . 2/9
This is one of my favorite stories
I feel like Bella is asking questions that she doesn't have the right to ask. "Am I as unforgettable as Emily" She doesn't even know if Emily is a customer! She could be his fucking therapist, good job coming across as insecure, desperate, and pathetic Bella!
At the end of 17 bella says that Edward better start talking, like he fucking owes her something! She paid a whore to fuck her...when really he should have paid her but whatever. And funny how bella let A WHORE inside her without a condom! Shes lucky she doesn't have stds now!
Bella cant think of any guy better then Edward (a used up whore) to take her virginity?

I'm so embarrassed for Bella. She should PAY someone to take her virginity, they should pay her. She should have auctioned it off!
wow, used up Edward is fucking gross!
Sweetie7smiled chapter 50 . 2/3
Uh, oh. I think there's real reason to worry about what James may have done with Edward's phone. I imagine, if Edward by any chance has pictures of Bella still on it hidden somewhere... especially intimate ones!, but even just the friendly kind... surely James would have sent himself copies. I really wish Edward hadn't fallen for his manipulation; that's a horrible potential. James needs to be stopped! I hope they can find grounds, without tears, to do so soon.

Thanks for your note as to updating difficulties; I hope things improve, and to see your story continue. For a while there, I found it very difficult reading a version of Twilight Edward placed into such an occupational role, but I like how you've ultimately brought out the essence of their relationship, and addressed the concerns there. Thank you for writing it!
Sweetie7smiled chapter 46 . 2/3
I'm glad this episode with Jessica ended better than I worried it would. Not that it was pretty, at all, but I'm happy for how they handled it. Thanks for writing!
Sweetie7smiled chapter 43 . 2/3
Ouch! I'm already feeling really bad for Bella and Edward...
Sweetie7smiled chapter 36 . 2/2
This is really neat! I loved seeing Edward up at that piano, as a culmination of surprises both of them coordinated for each other. Very wonderfully done! Thanks!
Sweetie7smiled chapter 26 . 1/31
Oh, wow. Charlotte is neat! It sounds like she's setting him up for success as soon as he's ready to chance it? Neat!
And I imagine she would be a great person for Bella to meet as well. :) Thanks for writing!
Sweetie7smiled chapter 23 . 1/31