Reviews for The Agreement
Kenyatta.harmon16 chapter 1 . 12/14/2021
BACK AND FINISH THIS STORY. PLEASE UPDATE
AlexandraaCullen chapter 50 . 7/28/2021
I usually always check to make sure a story is completed or still being regularly updated before starting to read a story but I hadn’t paid attention this time and got probably a good 15 chapters in with this story before I actually went and checked and was sad to see it was unfinished but I was already so sucked into this plot that I just kept reading! It actually seemed like the story started to wind down around chapter 48 but then the drama with James was introduced and oh my gosh I loved this story and I’m sad there’s not more to read! Thanks for sharing regardless. Your writing is excellent and the plot is very interesting. I loved this SO much!
Hopeful1 chapter 41 . 4/28/2021
Such a shame this beautiful story was never finished. If you’re ever not busy, throw your fans a bone and consider completing it. It was wonderful.
Guest chapter 23 . 3/2/2021
“he looked innocent enough [pertaining to Mike] but the darker kid” you really are sick in the head
Guest chapter 22 . 3/2/2021
EXCUSE ME DID YOU JUST CALL A “swarthy” CHARACTER, A GORILLA? ARE YOU INSANE? i know this was written in 2012 but goddamn did you guys have no sensibility or even half a brain at all back then? what the actual fuck man
HappyEndingLover chapter 50 . 3/3/2021
it’s a great story so glad he’s getting his life in order.
readluv chapter 50 . 1/14/2021
Wow, you are SO talented! I hope life is going well and that your muse comes back to visit. We would love to see where you take us! Your writing is beautiful.
certifiedklutz chapter 40 . 12/1/2020
You made me cry with this chapter. Both my mom and grandma had dementia. My mom’s was early onset and we lost her way too young. Although the situation is very different from Emily’s it still brought back lots of memories of losing both of them. Even though you don’t have much experience dealing with someone afflicted with this horrible disease, I think you did a wonderful job.
Guest chapter 50 . 11/27/2020
Enjoyed this is there more
justinersky chapter 1 . 11/26/2020
little green sent me here to too
devil's fate chapter 50 . 8/20/2020
Any chance of an update? Love to have an end to this story and what is James plotting?
yitu chapter 50 . 8/6/2020
Beautifully written; had me hooked from the start. One of the best FFs for certain. I know it's been many years, but I hope to find this wonderful tale completed one day. Thanks for sharing.
StrawberryFreesia chapter 50 . 6/18/2020
This is one of my favourite stories. The subject matter made me apprehensive but I knew there would be more to this. I truly hope to read more soon, however muuch you write of it i'm unsure if it wouldever be enough for me. I'm greedy for these characters and the story line. I keep thinking and wondering about how things will go down with Charlie and Renee and I love how Edward is finding himself in a family with Bella, Alice, Jasper, and even Emmett, Rose and Charlotte... and Em of course. Can't wait to read about Edward taking Bella with him. Honestly this story is so beautifully rich in detaiil and thought and tenderness between Bella and Edward. I will definitely read this again sometime in the future I'm sure of it and I hope to hear from these characters soon but I understand that with the rough times you've had you might not have the time, energy or inclination to write currently... or maybe, hopefully for you, you are now enjoying your own life a lot rather then creating lives for these characters. Completely understandable if so. Wishing you the best...and hoping desperately for more but obviously only because you want and enjoy writing it.
Discounting my favourite twi fanfics that are more lighthearted and comical (as I find i can't compare them as they are too different) this has to be in my top 5 at least along with Torn by Dooba, wisp, Little green and easybella and the other choice for my topo 5 doesn't immediately come to mind...so i guess that makes you in the top 4 then :D 3
StrawberryFreesia chapter 45 . 6/18/2020
Oh thank goodness.. I was stressing about this for chapters and chapters. I love these two. They've both been lonely for so long but they've foud home in each other and so long as they still have each others respect they realise others aren't as important. Love these two so much...so beautiful together. Never want this story to end and I'm so relieved there wasn't loads of drama that dragged on and on and the they seperated for ages...although his job may be in a little trouble now maybe...though I reckon Rosalie may understand if he explains.
StrawberryFreesia chapter 1 . 4/20/2020
little green sent me here
6,761 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »