Reviews for The Agreement
devil's fate chapter 50 . 8/20
Any chance of an update? Love to have an end to this story and what is James plotting?
yitu chapter 50 . 8/6
Beautifully written; had me hooked from the start. One of the best FFs for certain. I know it's been many years, but I hope to find this wonderful tale completed one day. Thanks for sharing.
JojoJinx chapter 50 . 6/18
This is one of my favourite stories. The subject matter made me apprehensive but I knew there would be more to this. I truly hope to read more soon, however muuch you write of it i'm unsure if it wouldever be enough for me. I'm greedy for these characters and the story line. I keep thinking and wondering about how things will go down with Charlie and Renee and I love how Edward is finding himself in a family with Bella, Alice, Jasper, and even Emmett, Rose and Charlotte... and Em of course. Can't wait to read about Edward taking Bella with him. Honestly this story is so beautifully rich in detaiil and thought and tenderness between Bella and Edward. I will definitely read this again sometime in the future I'm sure of it and I hope to hear from these characters soon but I understand that with the rough times you've had you might not have the time, energy or inclination to write currently... or maybe, hopefully for you, you are now enjoying your own life a lot rather then creating lives for these characters. Completely understandable if so. Wishing you the best...and hoping desperately for more but obviously only because you want and enjoy writing it.
Discounting my favourite twi fanfics that are more lighthearted and comical (as I find i can't compare them as they are too different) this has to be in my top 5 at least along with Torn by Dooba, wisp, Little green and easybella and the other choice for my topo 5 doesn't immediately come to mind...so i guess that makes you in the top 4 then :D 3
JojoJinx chapter 45 . 6/18
Oh thank goodness.. I was stressing about this for chapters and chapters. I love these two. They've both been lonely for so long but they've foud home in each other and so long as they still have each others respect they realise others aren't as important. Love these two so much...so beautiful together. Never want this story to end and I'm so relieved there wasn't loads of drama that dragged on and on and the they seperated for ages...although his job may be in a little trouble now maybe...though I reckon Rosalie may understand if he explains.
JojoJinx chapter 1 . 4/20
little green sent me here
Denise chapter 50 . 1/31
It sucks that I’m reading this in 2020 and the story isn’t finished! I love it btw!
Gemm13 chapter 23 . 1/17
aw the poems!
1 grandma chapter 50 . 9/12/2019
I love the story. I hope that life is better for you these days. I know it has been a few years but I hope you can get back to this story and finish it. Thank you
bob chapter 4 . 3/30/2019
nice
Krista Marie chapter 1 . 3/29/2019
Nice
Sam 'Dimples' Swarek chapter 13 . 2/16/2019
God, I love this story so much. So glad I have 40 more chapters to read. I came across this on a fellow writer favourites page and I’m glad I did. Love. Hope I’m not disappointed when I keep reading.
amsrule chapter 50 . 1/20/2019
I'm sad that you haven't completed this, because I feel like there is so much drama left to unfold, but also I understand. Regardless, I loved this story.
josayow chapter 50 . 1/11/2019
I have followed this story for YEARS... I truly hope one day you can finish it.
Persephone of Abydos chapter 50 . 10/10/2018
I really hope that one day you will continue this fic. It is truly amazing!
Sally-Ann chapter 13 . 8/30/2018
Loving this story so far, can't wait to read the next chapter. I wish the real couple could have ended up like this, at least it's great to read about their possible futures Thanks so much, keep the sexy moments coming xx
6,751 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »