Reviews for The Agreement
WriterLover143 chapter 50 . 2/7/2014
this story is too good! please don't abandon it...

really curious on what's up w James! ((nothin better than overprotective Edward))
lillianolivia.white chapter 35 . 2/7/2014
Oh Bella, please don't go to that Greek party with Mike. Being non Greek, you are going to not have a very good time.
lillianolivia.white chapter 34 . 2/7/2014
OMg, I knew that little slip would come back to bite her in the ass. AND- I caught that James the nude model was one of the escorts! Uh oh, big trouble here. Edward must tell Roselie soon, I just don't know how he can keep doing this if he refuses sex.
NanStew chapter 15 . 2/7/2014
Send chapters not answers to reviews. Not necessary.
lillianolivia.white chapter 33 . 2/7/2014
Yeah, I get the feeling James is trouble brewing. Bella seems oblivious to trouble- & I know it's only a matter of time. I'm also waiting for one or more of Edwards disgruntled clients to run into Edward & Bella while they are out. Maybe Edward can get out of work early enough to meet them on Monday night.
Now why is Edward not telling Alice and Bella that he is in the competition?
NanStew chapter 13 . 2/7/2014
OMG, love them leaving things in each others bags. That was a great idea and never heard it before. Also, I have a new hard top convertible too. Not foreign, it's a sky blue Chrysler 200 and drives like a dream. As great as my Miata Miata handles.
lillianolivia.white chapter 32 . 2/7/2014
So proud of Edward for making that decision. Now if Bella can stay away from Mike & his roving hands. It would give her the hope she needs if Edward would tell her about being entered in the competition.
NanStew chapter 9 . 2/7/2014
At least this isn't marked complete yet. I have a ways to go to catch up.
NanStew chapter 5 . 2/7/2014
Is it getting hot in here?
NanStew chapter 4 . 2/7/2014
What a heavy duty emotional scene! Absolutely fantastic.
lillianolivia.white chapter 31 . 2/7/2014
Charlotte is the key to helping them.
lillianolivia.white chapter 30 . 2/6/2014
On the contrary, I may have to read this over and over - it's epic. Beautifully written.
lillianolivia.white chapter 29 . 2/6/2014
Well I love it. Just awesome and sexy. What a connection they have.
lillianolivia.white chapter 28 . 2/6/2014
Edward & Bella are so adorable. I'm surprised Sophia didn't come out and make a play for Edward .
NanStew chapter 3 . 2/6/2014
Just wow... now where do we go from here...
6,625 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »