Reviews for The Agreement
Guest chapter 19 . 5/30/2014
No...wait for him to quit his job..it will just cause a rift.
Guest chapter 18 . 5/30/2014
She is so stupid
Guest chapter 17 . 5/30/2014
Why does she need answers? They're not dating... She's stupid to believe she can have a relationship with him.
Guest chapter 13 . 5/30/2014
I'm sorry but that is really pathetic of her to do.
Guest chapter 8 . 5/30/2014
She's freakin nosey.
Lafemmevegeta chapter 50 . 5/28/2014
Wow, I hope things get better for you. Take care!
Lafemmevegeta chapter 38 . 5/26/2014
That was beautiful, sexy, and romantic with a touch of heartfelt emotion. Well done. Loved her birthday. Mine is 12/28. Can you tell my husband to replicate that entire day? Please with Edward on top...
Lafemmevegeta chapter 37 . 5/26/2014
Hawt!
Lafemmevegeta chapter 36 . 5/26/2014
Beautiful moments!
Lafemmevegeta chapter 35 . 5/26/2014
Mandy's assessment stating he is a good guy but a shitty prostitute is hilarious!
Lafemmevegeta chapter 33 . 5/26/2014
I took a figure drawing class also and thank goodness none of the models walked around to view any sketches. I didn't know they did that...embarrassing :)
tanseynz chapter 50 . 5/24/2014
Amazing story! You dealt with the 'reveal' in a very unexpected fashion, which I really enjoyed. I hope you get back to this sometime as the combination of James and the photo on Edward's cell of Bella decorated with her birthday cake immediately comes to mind, and it will be interesting to see if that's what you use and how you envision the outcome.
Duvi chapter 50 . 5/15/2014
Aw, BB! Take care and update when you can. I love this story lots!
CSG chapter 50 . 5/11/2014
I would not have let James walk away with my cell phone. He prob has all Edwards contacts ie Bella now. I hope things get worked out for you in your rl.
Shelilah chapter 50 . 5/10/2014
Hope things are well with you! Looking forward to more of your lovely story when you have the time. Best wishes.
6,668 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »