Reviews for The Agreement
lmc123 chapter 36 . 6/28/2016
And in that moment, Edward knew he would never love anyone the way he loved Bella Swan.

That line...wow... just beautiful ..
lmc123 chapter 35 . 6/28/2016
Don't want this story to end...
lmc123 chapter 32 . 6/28/2016
This was one hell of a chapter..
lmc123 chapter 30 . 6/28/2016
Wow
lmc123 chapter 23 . 6/27/2016
This story is so good... takes time to tell and i like that..
lmc123 chapter 16 . 6/27/2016
I am just loving how you write...
lmc123 chapter 12 . 6/26/2016
It is quite amazing... this story... I am loving, the emotion, and the way its written ..
lmc123 chapter 10 . 6/26/2016
Finding this story rather beautiful ..
MyladyNancy chapter 40 . 4/12/2016
your portrayal Emily was very close to the mark.
edward1932 chapter 50 . 4/5/2016
I love your story and hope you will be able to continue writing soon. Thank you for sharing your talent with us!
Jennifer
HLD418 chapter 50 . 3/28/2016
I love this story. I have my doubts now that it will be finished, because the last update was December 2013 and your note at the end of Chapter 50 was March 2014, that was 2 years ago. I wish you would finish this so we are not hanging. Thanks, take pride in the fact that you did a very good job.
starsmina chapter 19 . 3/1/2016
Love it!
Lillywhite1 chapter 30 . 2/29/2016
I really like your story and can't get a grip on those people who are wasting their precious time only to badmouth a story they seem to dislike. Maybe they like it and simply doesn't want to allow it to themselfes? Poor people... Thanks for sharing your fantasy.
starsmina chapter 50 . 2/28/2016
I absolutely fell in love with this story. There were so many times I laughed and cried while reading. I do hope you continue with this fic to see where Edward ends up along with the rest of the gang not to mention the villans that like to try to come between Bella and Edward. I hope you are doing well.

starsmina
KatHat chapter 50 . 1/16/2016
Hey Lady!
I just read this exciting story and loved it. I'm thinking James might have gone through Edward's pictures and emailed some to himself for leverage of some sort. Foolish fool.

OK...it's been 2 years since your last update. I hope things have settled down in your RL and you can come back and steer this ship home!

Thanks for sharing!