Reviews for The Agreement
Snappher chapter 38 . 5/26
He is going to be devastted when Jessica blabs that she told jokes about how they met and he popped her cherry. It's the night that changed his life, and she drunkenly blabbed it at a party! Bad form.

And more Bella Barbs. Nice. She cant get over his job, despite what she says. Her snatchy comments are understandable - it would freak me out, too, - but he feels bad enough about himself without her censure every ten minutes!
Snappher chapter 33 . 5/25
Vella needs to chill with telling him she wants him out of escorting. He knows that. She needs to either shut it or move on. He feels bad enough already!
Snappher chapter 28 . 5/25
Yay, Jasper! What a fun day at the park. I currently live in aflorida, which I hate, and am job hunting in Oregon and Washington. i love it out there! Cross fingers for me, please? :)

Alice must be so relieved to see Edward just acting like a boy on a date instead of Mr. provider Escort. He's so young to have such an old life, ya know?
Snappher chapter 27 . 5/25
This story is smokin hot, bit at the same time, makes me wants to burst into tears, very often! Edward is so trapped, buy money, granny, and his own stubbornness. HE is more important tham family heirlooms! Gah.
Snappher chapter 24 . 5/25
Ur killing meeeeeeeeeee!
Snappher chapter 23 . 5/25
At the risk of sounding heartless, granny needs to die so he can stop being a ho.
Snappher chapter 11 . 5/25
This is so bittersweet...I feel so sorry for him. :(
twerd4ever chapter 50 . 5/13
Just finished reading what you have so far. When I originally read the summary, I was intrigued but hesitant by the premise. You hooked me from the beginning though and I have thoroughly enjoyed watching these two fall in love. I hope you find the time to write more soon. I would really love to read how this all works out for our lovely couple. I get how crazy real life can be, but I hope it lets up for you! Regardless, thank you for sharing your writing )
TwilightObsessed522 chapter 50 . 4/25
This is really a great story. I've noticed it hasn't been updated in for a while. Do you have an idea of when your next update will be? No pressure, I'm just curious. :)
moreno.cheryl37 chapter 50 . 4/18
I pray you will complete this.
Mom23xx chapter 50 . 3/13
Hoping for more from you. Love the story. Hope all is well.
Atwiggs chapter 22 . 3/5
When the story is this good you don't always need citrus, however citrus IS wonderful! Hehe
Atwiggs chapter 21 . 3/5
Yeah, the boy owns me too. Even though love has changed for him, what can we do but support the sweet kind, funny guy that Rob is.
Atwiggs chapter 18 . 3/5
Oh! I just feel so sad for both of them, to be caught up in the reality of Edwards job.
Atwiggs chapter 15 . 3/5
Damn I got kicked out of Fanfic again I have to log in again. Anyway I just have to tell you that I just love this fic for the second time and that you are extremely talented! I get excited reading just like the first time! No pressure, but I hope one day you will be able to finish this Luv!
6,631 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »