Reviews for The Agreement
Pink Bead Girl chapter 42 . 12/9/2014
I was interested to read of Bella's reaction when she thought that Edward had slept with Charlotte. Her disgust flared up high thinking of how old Charlotte was and I found it to be rather unsettling that Bella, having hired an escort herself, would balk at Charlotte doing so.

Women have dreams and desires no matter if they're twenty or seventy. I like how you embraced that idea through Edward. I am glad you look at so many aspects of life here, not just the pretty and the stereotypes like so many other writers do. Once again I thank you for such an interesting story.
Pink Bead Girl chapter 40 . 12/9/2014
A very moving account of how things would be with someone in the grip of dementia. I thought the moment when Em in her confusion asked Edward, "What is this place?" and Edward thinking but not saying, "this is hell." Beautifully written as always.
Pink Bead Girl chapter 38 . 12/8/2014
That beautiful ending with the bracelet and the declaration of love. Bliss. Just sheer bliss. There is no more I could possibly say. Except thank you yet again.
Pink Bead Girl chapter 37 . 12/8/2014
What a brilliant birthday. The vivid imagery of that lovely hotel room filled with balloons, cake and streamers and equal measures of lust and love, I hardly survived reading it. That has got to be one of the most romantic and erotic things I've ever read. You make me quite dissatisfied with my very ordinary life! Glad I've got your fairytale to disappear into. Thank you so much.
Pink Bead Girl chapter 36 . 12/8/2014
What a wonderful birthday. The more I read, the more I love your imaginary world. You've done something that I have found only a select few writers have been able to do here - you've made your story so real, your version of Edward and Bella so real, that I feel for them, I care what happens to them just as I would for flesh and blood beings around me. You've made me believe, and for this I thank you, from the heart.
Pink Bead Girl chapter 35 . 12/8/2014
Very interesting chapter. I thought Edward's talk with Mandy was very nice, he let her down pretty gently and gave her hope regarding her future relationships. I hope that Bella can stay out of Mike's clutches. I think it's a good thing that Alice is there to look out for Bella. Lovely reading as always.
Pink Bead Girl chapter 33 . 12/8/2014
Art class was most amusing. I hope the model is not going to be a bother for Bella in classes to come.

I liked the way you strung out the tension with the "is she or isn't she late". I'm glad she's not pregnant though, it's too soon.

I always like the long extended conversations you have them all involved in, it makes it so real. Thank you for a great read yet again.
Pink Bead Girl chapter 31 . 12/8/2014
That was so good! I loved the beautiful erotica of the bedroom as always. You have written several such lovely scenes now and each time it's fresh and appealing and just enthralling. It's the best dream fodder there is.

I also enjoyed the interaction between Alice, Bella and Edward in the kitchen over the happy breakfast. You write conversations so very realistically, I can imagine myself there. Great work.
Pink Bead Girl chapter 30 . 12/8/2014
I think your Lemonland is a fine place to visit and revisit and linger a while. Your powers of description are just beyond compare. Thanks again for such a lovely, lovely interlude away from real life, it's better than a vacation.
Pink Bead Girl chapter 29 . 12/8/2014
What a whirlwind of emotions! So erotic, romantic and just pure bliss. I loved the description of the house and the background to Edward's worries and sorrows. In short, just brilliant writing yet again.
Pink Bead Girl chapter 27 . 12/7/2014
Your descriptions are so vivid and vital, your words play across my imagination making the best pictures. I loved the way Edward anointed Bella's pale skin all over to protect her from the sun. And the way she returned the teasing favour to him was just sublime. Lovely!
Pink Bead Girl chapter 26 . 12/7/2014
I like Charlotte! I hope her secret recording of Edward's beautiful piano playing leads to something wonderful for him. I am glad that she has a piano and is able to provide an outlet for Edward's passions. Loving your story more and more. Thank you.
Pink Bead Girl chapter 25 . 12/7/2014
It was good to read the back story on what had happened to Edward's family and the reasons why he embarked on the course he's on. Interesting to read about Alice too, hope she's not going to have her heart broken by Jasper. The story just gets better and better. Thank you.
Pink Bead Girl chapter 23 . 12/7/2014
I liked Edward in Prince Charming mode. Takes a stoic constitution to survive having your beloved be sick on your shoes. Most of all I am glad of the talk they had, helps clear the air a bit. I love your writing, you take me on the best roller coaster rides. Thanks!
Pink Bead Girl chapter 22 . 12/7/2014
I am a bit disappointed that Bella would be so stupid to smoke pot and get plastered with alcohol as well but of course she is 19 years old. And at a free-for-all type college party. So it all seems reasonable after all. I just hope her blurting out the experience she had with Edward doesn't come back to haunt her. Well written, I'm all anxious now.
6,581 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »