Reviews for The Agreement
theLion'sLamb90 chapter 50 . 6/9/2015
This is a very good story. I hope you get the inspiration to continue this story again :) God bless!
Snappher chapter 50 . 5/26/2015
Hi there. :). I'm such a doofus - I thought this story was complete! Now I'm out of chapters and see it isn't. Did your 2014 turn out any better? Ladt year sucked here, too. :(

Can you let me know if you have olans to finish this story? If not, can you let me know if Edward wins the competition? And if Jessica and James get what they deserve? I hste not knowing!

Lori Ann. :)
Snappher chapter 48 . 5/26/2015
Love rosalie! Love edward, love emmet! Love naked jadper! Love everybodyyyyyyy!

And i only have 2 chapters left! Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
Snappher chapter 45 . 5/26/2015
Im in looooove with Edward! :)
Snappher chapter 44 . 5/26/2015
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! I hope by his shock that Mike thinks jess is an evil bitch?

Poor Edward. Poor Bella. :((((((
Snappher chapter 43 . 5/26/2015
Oh, that fucking bitch! Bella is gonna have to transfer after being outed. :(. I wish Bella would go all Cartie a d spray them all with blood!
Snappher chapter 40 . 5/26/2015
My tummy is full of anxiety! Shits coming to a head with Jessica, pervy evil James, rosalie, gran, everybody! Please, kill granny off already! His life is about to rain a shitstorm down on his head. :(

Now look, you've got me murdering off old women. Waaaaaa!
Snappher chapter 39 . 5/26/2015
Im gonna fucking cut Jesdica! She hired Edward to get back at Bella! Fucking bitch!
Snappher chapter 38 . 5/26/2015
He is going to be devastted when Jessica blabs that she told jokes about how they met and he popped her cherry. It's the night that changed his life, and she drunkenly blabbed it at a party! Bad form.

And more Bella Barbs. Nice. She cant get over his job, despite what she says. Her snatchy comments are understandable - it would freak me out, too, - but he feels bad enough about himself without her censure every ten minutes!
Snappher chapter 33 . 5/25/2015
Vella needs to chill with telling him she wants him out of escorting. He knows that. She needs to either shut it or move on. He feels bad enough already!
Snappher chapter 28 . 5/25/2015
Yay, Jasper! What a fun day at the park. I currently live in aflorida, which I hate, and am job hunting in Oregon and Washington. i love it out there! Cross fingers for me, please? :)

Alice must be so relieved to see Edward just acting like a boy on a date instead of Mr. provider Escort. He's so young to have such an old life, ya know?
Snappher chapter 27 . 5/25/2015
This story is smokin hot, bit at the same time, makes me wants to burst into tears, very often! Edward is so trapped, buy money, granny, and his own stubbornness. HE is more important tham family heirlooms! Gah.
Snappher chapter 24 . 5/25/2015
Ur killing meeeeeeeeeee!
Snappher chapter 23 . 5/25/2015
At the risk of sounding heartless, granny needs to die so he can stop being a ho.
Snappher chapter 11 . 5/25/2015
This is so bittersweet...I feel so sorry for him. :(
6,639 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »