Reviews for The Agreement
Atwiggs chapter 31 . 3/6
I love this wonderful Fic of your! So talented!
Atwiggs chapter 30 . 3/5
Why is there always some negative bitch that has to leave mean meaningless reviews? I just don't understand, except that if they keep reading and hate it they truly want you to know that they are -up. Doesn't make sense. Assholes!
Atwiggs chapter 27 . 3/5
I know how hard July was for us that year. We all cried. We have to remember the glorious story of Edward and Bella not Rob and Kristen, after all they are only human...
Atwiggs chapter 26 . 3/5
I just love Charlotte. She's quite a woman and she loves Edward so. I'm so glad he's got an outlet for his feelings and talent. God Bless her for that and for giving compassionate advise to him. She's wonderful!
Atwiggs chapter 25 . 3/5
All poor Edward, he wants a regular relationship with his girl but is not able to have one because of his "job". He just wishes for normal. I hope he gets his way somehow, he so deserves someone to love and care for him! He's the best, I wish he would see it, and in Bella he has the best!
Atwiggs chapter 13 . 3/4
Such a hot, sweet, Romantic story! Thanks so much for sharing your wonderful talent! You rock!
Atwiggs chapter 12 . 3/4
Wowsie!
Atwiggs chapter 10 . 3/4
OMG this is so sexy and so sweet! I hope you finish this one day. You are an amazing writer!
Atwiggs chapter 7 . 3/4
Mmmmmmm, yummy. Nothing about Edward could ever be bad!
Atwiggs chapter 6 . 3/4
Damn! Whew! Must read on now!
Atwiggs chapter 5 . 3/4
This is just so beautiful, my words aren't enough. Who is seducing whom here! As long as I live I will always be excited the first time I read or watch where Bella and Edward meet for the first time. You have made it just magical, thank you so much! You are so very talented.

Yes I have read this before long ago. I remember Edward using a piano in a lady's house. I remember him fixing up the CULLEN house although I can't remember what happened to it. Was it a fire? Not sure. I Remember Emmett is the guard downstairs.

I may just read the whole thing again!
Atwiggs chapter 3 . 3/4
Wow
Atwiggs chapter 2 . 3/4
Oh this is so sexy! God wouldn't we all pay $1000.00 and more for a night with Edward!
Atwiggs chapter 1 . 3/4
I think i read this before. Oh well it's pretty hot already so I must read on! Hehe
Hanover78 chapter 50 . 2/9
I loved this story from the beginning and couldn't put it down. I am so glad I found it.
I read your note at the end of the last chapter and hope that you and your family are all well. Thank you for sharing what you have of this story and I hope that one day you can finish it. You are an amazing writer!
6,625 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »