Reviews for The Agreement
ChelseaElizabeth chapter 50 . 1/31
Hey Girl,
I love this story so much! To the point that I have reread it at least 10 times since your last update! Hoping that all is okay on your end and that in the new year you find all the inspiration you need in order to keep writing and finish the book! You have such a talent and it would be a shame to see it wasted!
LizziePaige chapter 50 . 1/8
I'm betting James did something either very bad for Edward or Bella, with his phone. Not sure why Edward would have let him use it.

I hope you do get back to this story soon, but it's far more important to look after yourself! Take care of you and yours. xxoo
LizziePaige chapter 39 . 1/8
I'm getting a very, very bad feeling about this.
SandPrincess13 chapter 23 . 1/3
The last poem was so good. :')
islandgirl7718 chapter 50 . 12/27/2014
Just read this entire story ...it was simply fabulous...one of my fave Edwards...I sooooo hope you finish this...it's to excellent not to finish!
Pink Bead Girl chapter 50 . 12/9/2014
I'd like to say how much I have enjoyed this story. It's been a lovely mix of emotions, highs and lows.

I read your author's note about the difficult things that have happened to you this year and I wish you well, and that your future holds good fortune and good health. I have marked your story to be followed should you find that you can continue but if you can't, then I am grateful to have had this wonderful piece of your imagination.

Good wishes to you today and in the future,
PinkBeadGirl
Pink Bead Girl chapter 48 . 12/9/2014
I smiled through the whole part with Rosalie giving him the car and clothes. Seems like she's got a heart of gold deep down. I love your dialogue between characters, it's the realness of it that keeps me coming back, not just the sweet lemons!
Pink Bead Girl chapter 47 . 12/9/2014
Alice and Jasper scrambling for their clothes when surprised in the lounge room was sweet and amusing. It served to lighten the mood nicely. Having Bella watch Edward's lovemaking to her in the mirror was just exquisite. Gold star for you!
Pink Bead Girl chapter 46 . 12/9/2014
What a relief to find that it ended so well for Bella and Edward. Your version of him is just the best man in the universe. I like how Bella stood up to her fears and faced them down. And the silly and sweet finish with Edward gargling the "cooties" away was just great.
Pink Bead Girl chapter 45 . 12/9/2014
That was wonderful! I wish that there was someone as beautiful in thought and nature as Edward is, in my own life. It's hard to leave your perfect little universe to go back to real life. Thanks for the pleasure!
Pink Bead Girl chapter 44 . 12/9/2014
Great ending to a great chapter. I could hear my heart pounding the whole time, waiting for the implosion.
Pink Bead Girl chapter 43 . 12/9/2014
Oh dear, I can just see the train wreck ahead. Can hardly bear to read the next chapter but by the same token, can't bear not to. You've ramped up the tension just right.
Pink Bead Girl chapter 42 . 12/9/2014
I was interested to read of Bella's reaction when she thought that Edward had slept with Charlotte. Her disgust flared up high thinking of how old Charlotte was and I found it to be rather unsettling that Bella, having hired an escort herself, would balk at Charlotte doing so.

Women have dreams and desires no matter if they're twenty or seventy. I like how you embraced that idea through Edward. I am glad you look at so many aspects of life here, not just the pretty and the stereotypes like so many other writers do. Once again I thank you for such an interesting story.
Pink Bead Girl chapter 40 . 12/9/2014
A very moving account of how things would be with someone in the grip of dementia. I thought the moment when Em in her confusion asked Edward, "What is this place?" and Edward thinking but not saying, "this is hell." Beautifully written as always.
Pink Bead Girl chapter 38 . 12/8/2014
That beautiful ending with the bracelet and the declaration of love. Bliss. Just sheer bliss. There is no more I could possibly say. Except thank you yet again.
6,608 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »