Reviews for The Agreement
Pink Bead Girl chapter 21 . 12/7/2014
So nice that the four leaf clover was found, it sounds like such a lovely keepsake.
Pink Bead Girl chapter 20 . 12/7/2014
The almost-kiss was just beautifully described, very romantic. As was the lovely way the lost earring was returned. Good finish with new intrigue as to what is the lucky charm? Twenty chapters in, it just gets better and better. Thank you.
Pink Bead Girl chapter 19 . 12/7/2014
Well it's good to have the uncertainties caused by the note book cleared up but I do wonder about the earring. Was it just forgotten by both of them or is it a strategy to meet up again, I'll await the outcome of it with interest.
Pink Bead Girl chapter 17 . 12/7/2014
I found it interesting in Bella's musings that she feels she couldn't "tolerate" Edward's profession if she were in a relationship with him yet she was able to "tolerate" the idea of hiring him as a gigolo. Double standards much? It will be intriguing to see how things unfold.
Pink Bead Girl chapter 16 . 12/7/2014
I am intrigued to find out more about these things that weigh so heavily on Edward. I was pretty sure he wouldn't be in this line of work for frivolous reasons. Nicely written.
Pink Bead Girl chapter 15 . 12/7/2014
You've captured Bella's character so well, outlining her insecurities that have come crashing back to her since reading Edward's little black book. I think he may not have realized the impact it would have on Bella seeing all those women's names there. Good chapter.
Pink Bead Girl chapter 14 . 12/7/2014
I liked the Plan A, then B and then yet again, C. I hope he and Bella find each other again and reclaim the magic.
Pink Bead Girl chapter 12 . 12/7/2014
At the risk of repeating myself yet again, this is just wonderful. I think I've found my new "happy place" and it's right here in your excellent imagination. Happy sigh yet again.
Pink Bead Girl chapter 10 . 12/7/2014
You've left me very wistful, wishing I could live in your make-believe land forever. Beautiful, just real and beautiful.
Pink Bead Girl chapter 8 . 12/7/2014
I like this little glitch in their journey, it's much more interesting than being hearts and flowers all the way. You're doing great.
Pink Bead Girl chapter 7 . 12/7/2014
My goodness... I hardly know what to say! Other than, when they were handing out the powers of description, you definitely lined up more than your fair share! Happy sigh.
Pink Bead Girl chapter 6 . 12/7/2014
Oh, to be Bella ! Gorgeous, just perfectly gorgeous.
Pink Bead Girl chapter 5 . 12/7/2014
Anticipation is just as important as the destination. You do a lovely line in anticipation and then some.
Pink Bead Girl chapter 3 . 12/7/2014
Wonderful build up, I like the look into their souls. I like your writing style very much.
Pink Bead Girl chapter 2 . 12/7/2014
It's been a lovely start so far, I like the highly descriptive imagery you've put in place. I can really see it all in my mind, both the hotel room and Bella and Edward, makes me feel as if I am there. It's good to escape to a nice place.
6,581 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »