Reviews for The Agreement
Snappher chapter 44 . 5/26/2015
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! I hope by his shock that Mike thinks jess is an evil bitch?

Poor Edward. Poor Bella. :((((((
Snappher chapter 43 . 5/26/2015
Oh, that fucking bitch! Bella is gonna have to transfer after being outed. :(. I wish Bella would go all Cartie a d spray them all with blood!
Snappher chapter 40 . 5/26/2015
My tummy is full of anxiety! Shits coming to a head with Jessica, pervy evil James, rosalie, gran, everybody! Please, kill granny off already! His life is about to rain a shitstorm down on his head. :(

Now look, you've got me murdering off old women. Waaaaaa!
Snappher chapter 39 . 5/26/2015
Im gonna fucking cut Jesdica! She hired Edward to get back at Bella! Fucking bitch!
Snappher chapter 38 . 5/26/2015
He is going to be devastted when Jessica blabs that she told jokes about how they met and he popped her cherry. It's the night that changed his life, and she drunkenly blabbed it at a party! Bad form.

And more Bella Barbs. Nice. She cant get over his job, despite what she says. Her snatchy comments are understandable - it would freak me out, too, - but he feels bad enough about himself without her censure every ten minutes!
Snappher chapter 33 . 5/25/2015
Vella needs to chill with telling him she wants him out of escorting. He knows that. She needs to either shut it or move on. He feels bad enough already!
Snappher chapter 28 . 5/25/2015
Yay, Jasper! What a fun day at the park. I currently live in aflorida, which I hate, and am job hunting in Oregon and Washington. i love it out there! Cross fingers for me, please? :)

Alice must be so relieved to see Edward just acting like a boy on a date instead of Mr. provider Escort. He's so young to have such an old life, ya know?
Snappher chapter 27 . 5/25/2015
This story is smokin hot, bit at the same time, makes me wants to burst into tears, very often! Edward is so trapped, buy money, granny, and his own stubbornness. HE is more important tham family heirlooms! Gah.
Snappher chapter 24 . 5/25/2015
Ur killing meeeeeeeeeee!
Snappher chapter 23 . 5/25/2015
At the risk of sounding heartless, granny needs to die so he can stop being a ho.
Snappher chapter 11 . 5/25/2015
This is so bittersweet...I feel so sorry for him. :(
twerd4ever chapter 50 . 5/13/2015
Just finished reading what you have so far. When I originally read the summary, I was intrigued but hesitant by the premise. You hooked me from the beginning though and I have thoroughly enjoyed watching these two fall in love. I hope you find the time to write more soon. I would really love to read how this all works out for our lovely couple. I get how crazy real life can be, but I hope it lets up for you! Regardless, thank you for sharing your writing )
TwilightObsessed522 chapter 50 . 4/25/2015
This is really a great story. I've noticed it hasn't been updated in for a while. Do you have an idea of when your next update will be? No pressure, I'm just curious. :)
moreno.cheryl37 chapter 50 . 4/18/2015
I pray you will complete this.
Mom23xx chapter 50 . 3/13/2015
Hoping for more from you. Love the story. Hope all is well.
6,665 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »