Reviews for The Agreement
Atwiggs chapter 6 . 3/4
Damn! Whew! Must read on now!
Atwiggs chapter 5 . 3/4
This is just so beautiful, my words aren't enough. Who is seducing whom here! As long as I live I will always be excited the first time I read or watch where Bella and Edward meet for the first time. You have made it just magical, thank you so much! You are so very talented.

Yes I have read this before long ago. I remember Edward using a piano in a lady's house. I remember him fixing up the CULLEN house although I can't remember what happened to it. Was it a fire? Not sure. I Remember Emmett is the guard downstairs.

I may just read the whole thing again!
Atwiggs chapter 3 . 3/4
Wow
Atwiggs chapter 2 . 3/4
Oh this is so sexy! God wouldn't we all pay $1000.00 and more for a night with Edward!
Atwiggs chapter 1 . 3/4
I think i read this before. Oh well it's pretty hot already so I must read on! Hehe
Hanover78 chapter 50 . 2/9
I loved this story from the beginning and couldn't put it down. I am so glad I found it.
I read your note at the end of the last chapter and hope that you and your family are all well. Thank you for sharing what you have of this story and I hope that one day you can finish it. You are an amazing writer!
kelly chapter 50 . 1/30
This story captured me from the beginning! I uderstand getting busy. It would be nice if you put an ending to it please
sm90 chapter 49 . 1/31
Love this story, 2nd time I have read it since I first stumbled across It a few years ago. Hope all is well and you can complete this ]
ChelseaElizabeth chapter 50 . 1/31
Hey Girl,
I love this story so much! To the point that I have reread it at least 10 times since your last update! Hoping that all is okay on your end and that in the new year you find all the inspiration you need in order to keep writing and finish the book! You have such a talent and it would be a shame to see it wasted!
LizziePaige chapter 50 . 1/8
I'm betting James did something either very bad for Edward or Bella, with his phone. Not sure why Edward would have let him use it.

I hope you do get back to this story soon, but it's far more important to look after yourself! Take care of you and yours. xxoo
LizziePaige chapter 39 . 1/8
I'm getting a very, very bad feeling about this.
SandPrincess13 chapter 23 . 1/3
The last poem was so good. :')
islandgirl7718 chapter 50 . 12/27/2014
Just read this entire story ...it was simply fabulous...one of my fave Edwards...I sooooo hope you finish this...it's to excellent not to finish!
Pink Bead Girl chapter 50 . 12/9/2014
I'd like to say how much I have enjoyed this story. It's been a lovely mix of emotions, highs and lows.

I read your author's note about the difficult things that have happened to you this year and I wish you well, and that your future holds good fortune and good health. I have marked your story to be followed should you find that you can continue but if you can't, then I am grateful to have had this wonderful piece of your imagination.

Good wishes to you today and in the future,
PinkBeadGirl
Pink Bead Girl chapter 48 . 12/9/2014
I smiled through the whole part with Rosalie giving him the car and clothes. Seems like she's got a heart of gold deep down. I love your dialogue between characters, it's the realness of it that keeps me coming back, not just the sweet lemons!
6,631 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »