Reviews for The Agreement
imlovinfanfic chapter 6 . 3/31/2012
Sooooo hottttt! I can't wait to read more. Thanks!
Scorpio11 chapter 6 . 3/31/2012
"She had no way of knowing that he was not pretending, even if he couldn't quite admit it to himself. If he assigned more significance to this evening than any of the others, he would not be able to go through with it."

Those two sentences are so telling. He's still breaking my heart a little. But things are definitely looking up for Bella. That was beautiful, and she on her way. Dazed Edward just needs to let loose, as well, and truly feel.
angelari7 chapter 5 . 3/31/2012
What is he asking?
OhPenelope5446 chapter 6 . 3/31/2012
loved it!
redbedroom82 chapter 6 . 3/31/2012
Have u ever written anything other then fanfic? Bc u are an amazing writer :)
rachel000 chapter 6 . 3/31/2012
just got caught up...interesting, can't wait to see where it goes
Rockyelixir chapter 6 . 3/31/2012
Oh yes!

Also, TMI? Pfft, no such thing. Let Freedom Ring? Give Me Freedom or Give Me Death? I mean, everyone could use a little freedom.
gabby1017 chapter 6 . 3/31/2012
Okayyyy, that's some freedom!

Hugs, Gabby
smelsies chapter 6 . 3/31/2012
Wow! That was awesome and yeah I know what you mean, me too. I don't mind your over share I have a bad habit of doing the same. You rock my friend because this was an awesome chapter and the story is not even over yet.
Cared chapter 6 . 3/31/2012
You wrote that so well that I forgot about the actual reason they were both there and just focused on Edward and Bella.
Cared chapter 5 . 3/31/2012
Reciting poetry to Edward after his piano performance - a wonderful touch.
barburella chapter 6 . 3/31/2012
Don't even start about the need for freedom, okay? We'll be here for a long time if you get me started. lol

Aaaawesome lemon.
smelsies chapter 5 . 3/31/2012
Oh it's heating up now and I hope you know that that was just mean to leave us hanging. I am loving this though and I can't wait to see what Edward wants her to do for him.
jvr1708 chapter 6 . 3/31/2012
WOW... I need a smoke and I don't even smoke. That was so hot. Goodness me! You know how to write a lemon. So descriptive! You are good!
jmcfall chapter 6 . 3/31/2012
*Fans self* that was beautifully written thank you.
6,668 | « Prev Page 1 .. 423 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 443 .. Last Next »