Reviews for The Agreement
Rockyelixir chapter 6 . 3/31/2012
Oh yes!

Also, TMI? Pfft, no such thing. Let Freedom Ring? Give Me Freedom or Give Me Death? I mean, everyone could use a little freedom.
gabby1017 chapter 6 . 3/31/2012
Okayyyy, that's some freedom!

Hugs, Gabby
smelsies chapter 6 . 3/31/2012
Wow! That was awesome and yeah I know what you mean, me too. I don't mind your over share I have a bad habit of doing the same. You rock my friend because this was an awesome chapter and the story is not even over yet.
Cared chapter 6 . 3/31/2012
You wrote that so well that I forgot about the actual reason they were both there and just focused on Edward and Bella.
Cared chapter 5 . 3/31/2012
Reciting poetry to Edward after his piano performance - a wonderful touch.
barburella chapter 6 . 3/31/2012
Don't even start about the need for freedom, okay? We'll be here for a long time if you get me started. lol

Aaaawesome lemon.
smelsies chapter 5 . 3/31/2012
Oh it's heating up now and I hope you know that that was just mean to leave us hanging. I am loving this though and I can't wait to see what Edward wants her to do for him.
jvr1708 chapter 6 . 3/31/2012
WOW... I need a smoke and I don't even smoke. That was so hot. Goodness me! You know how to write a lemon. So descriptive! You are good!
jmcfall chapter 6 . 3/31/2012
*Fans self* that was beautifully written thank you.
jenejes chapter 5 . 3/31/2012
eeep! yum yum, can't wait to hear his request :)
elen1310 chapter 4 . 3/31/2012
I wonder what you're up to with these two.

He accidentally revealed a part of himself with his music and she cought that. Bella has some fantasies there! I wonder when (or if?)They'll get to that point and how they 'll feel.
Carson Dyle chapter 5 . 3/31/2012
As Emmett once said, "Hot!" Love this sentence: He treated the kiss as if it were worth savoring in its own right, not as some annoying roadblock on his quest to get laid. If more men grasped this concept, the world would be a happy place!
Carson Dyle chapter 4 . 3/31/2012
Love how the thing she hoped to trip him up with was what revealed his true nature to her! It's fun watching them discover each other.
fallingsnow87 chapter 5 . 3/31/2012
Somehow I feel Edward turned to this business to hide some sort of pain...
newborntwifan chapter 5 . 3/31/2012
oh so hawt. I'm anxious to find out Bella's backstory. And Edward's too!
6,662 | « Prev Page 1 .. 423 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 443 .. Last Next »