Reviews for Here without you
Meijipucca chapter 2 . 5/25
This is so cute! I LOVE IT!
Yzabelle chapter 2 . 12/27/2014
Shock-a-doodle, that was WOW. That was SOo beautiful and touching and heartwarming and one of a kind! There are just no words...wow, I love it. It broke my heart and I fell in love with it!
Guest chapter 2 . 11/9/2014
To be precise, this piece was deep,imaginative, beautiful, mesmerising & lot more.
alicewiggles chapter 2 . 10/5/2014
she 's cheating on him with tigers and she's bad luck that's funny
lil7miss7sarcastic chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
Loved this story! I've been to Kanha and let's just say I've been luckier than Caroline (spotted a tigress and three of her cubs). And I can totally understand why a tiger reminds her of Klaus- regal, majestic and dangerous at the same time.
KagedIn chapter 2 . 9/13/2013
Aw! Can we saw cutest story ever! Tugged at my heartstrings for sure, thanks for the great read!
TheMiseducationOfB chapter 2 . 8/3/2013
Oh my god, how perfect is that!? My feelings are all over the place.
Seriously, one of the best bestest super bestest thing I've ever read.
wingedsoftly chapter 2 . 7/15/2013
i absolutely loved this. I can't believe I haven't read this before, since i read most of your "Breath of Life" which is also awesome. Wish it was longer, like a story about what happens after, but great nonetheless.

Side note: Your writing is fantastic, and makes the story seem much more real.
mariaazh chapter 2 . 6/10/2013
Aww, I loved it! Thanks for sharing! Really touching story!
whisperslove chapter 2 . 4/24/2013
Amazing future fic, and I feel like it was all very in character which is even more amazing. Wonderful story.
el chapter 2 . 3/8/2013
why didn't I read this sooner? IDN... wonderful job really, heartbreaking and surprising and fascinating.. the litte hints that he was always there with her made my day! he left her explore herself and her feelings for him, because he wanted to be sure that she wanted him as much as he did... one of the best two-shots I have ever read.. congratulations! more to come, pretty please!
1Directioner2199 chapter 2 . 2/17/2013
I love this story it's like the 4, time I read it
jessnicole chapter 2 . 2/2/2013
this is excellent
Ktclaire99 chapter 2 . 1/18/2013
So sweet love it so much
ApekshaStar chapter 2 . 1/12/2013
Nice story, really... And thank you for highlighting India...
Bharat Mata Ki Jai!