Reviews for Fate Butterfly
SidenPryde chapter 13 . 1/12/2013
Good stuff. Decent blend of comedy and characterization. Look forward to more.
lazyguy90 chapter 13 . 1/12/2013
Poor poor Akihiko.

Nice work on this.

Keep at it.
Xoraan chapter 13 . 1/12/2013
Good use of Tatsuya's abilities, thought I want to see what Souji can do next.

Also, very humorous ending. Seta, the lucky bastard. ;)
Engineer4Ever chapter 13 . 1/11/2013
lol, loved the ending. Hope you update this one more often
Xoraan chapter 12 . 10/27/2012
Too short for my taste but I'm sure hope you'll update sooner. What made me laugh was Tatsuya's comments about his brother.

Also, one word about that last bit... Kinky.
lazyguy90 chapter 12 . 10/27/2012
Hah, you know if the positions were reversed, that whole Seta and Hamuko thing wouldn't be half as funny.

In fact it'd be downright disturbing. Thankfully gender double standards and the rule of funny means its absolute comedic gold! I look forward to more laughs from their rather unconventional relationship.

And man, I look forward to more interaction between Fairy Tail and Fate Butterfly. They always get along like a house on fire.

Keep up the great work.
lazyguy90 chapter 11 . 8/8/2012
Wow. Hamuko doesn't mess about when it comes to getting what she wants. Well... I suppose Seta needed to work of his tension somehow. What better way than being dragged off by an amazon?

Great work on this. Keep at it.
Yo chapter 11 . 8/7/2012
YES! HamukoxSouji
KingofZeroX chapter 11 . 8/6/2012
Love how this is progressing. So are we going to see Shadows or any other Persona related baddies for Fate Butterfly? Because I see potential storylines with those. And please put Minato in there! He could show up with his twin brother Ryoji. Which would be kind of cool... you know. Anyway, continue writing 'cuz you're awesome!
Xoraan chapter 11 . 8/5/2012
I read the whole thing so far. I love it, especially Souji being an S-class Mage. I'm wondering about rivalry between Fate Butterfly and Fairy Tail mages. Who vs who? Can't wait.
Xafnir chapter 11 . 8/4/2012
Well...
Long time no see...
Sorry i haven't checked my mail for a long time,so it is phantom lord arc right? Isn't it would unbalance the war if fate butterfly helped fairy tail? Or phantom lord have few hidden aces as well?
Have a Little Feith chapter 11 . 8/4/2012
Oh god... Did they...? *faints after having a massive nosebleed*
lazyguy90 chapter 10 . 7/12/2012
Great work on this.

And how you feel about Lucy I get that feeling with a lot of Fairy Tail mages. They're the loose cannons of their universe.

No wonder the Mage Council hates their guts.

Man this is fun. I'm only really familiar with Persona 3 and 4 so I only really know those characters of the "Four Aces" and their teams.

I'm hoping to see crazy adventures with Seta's team. Judging by his past, I think he'll get along with Fairy Tail like a goddamn house on fire. Nuclear fire. Like the surface of a sun or something. And it will be epic.

Keep up the fantastic work.
The Damned Goddess chapter 10 . 6/21/2012
I'm sorry, I understand what you are saying about Aquarius, but Lucy can only summon her in water, part of the Contract I think. That's why she only summons when there's at lease a little water around. Aquarius does not have to be IN the water, but she has to be summoned by water. Although I do agree that she could have used a different way. Like if she HAD to use Aquarius, at lease get her to throw them on a beach or into cliffs.
I AM YOU chapter 9 . 5/19/2012
wow, a pseudo persona series x fairy tail crossover? I gotta say, after reading this story, it's pure gold in other words-awesome.

anyway, I know you already mentioned other future SMT characters will make their appearance in your story but I really wanna know if you plan to include Aigis as well?