Reviews for Mr and Mrs Policeman
Mislav chapter 1 . 6/27
An amazing story! Once again, you've managed to describe their feelings for each other and thought process perfectly. My favorite parts were:
"Lassiter spent two hours at the shooting range, imagining each target was one of the obstacles to finding any sort of peace with himself. Coincidence, surely, that the targets all looked like him in his mind. He'd expected them to look like Spencer, but the truth was he only felt homicidal about Spencer when the man-child was in front of him, pushing his buttons. The rest of the time, he was easy to put aside.

"Mr. & Mrs. Policeman."

Yeah… he liked the idea. The snarky little ass hadn't meant it as anything other than a put-down, but Lassiter saw beyond it to the implication that he and Juliet were a team, formidable in their own right, opposites matched perfectly.

He'd never expected that kind of partnership in his life, certainly not with a woman. He'd always figured a woman would either get tired of answering to him or get tired of him, period, and he'd be partnered with men of crankiness equal to his own, never having to be 'friends' or anything more than on-duty compatriots."
""I need to ask you a question, Carlton, and I could have asked it over the phone but I decided it should be in person, because I want to see your face when you answer. I want to see the truth of it in your eyes." She smiled. "Your beautiful blue eyes can't lie to me."

Lassiter swallowed. "I try not to lie to you at all.""
d1x1lady chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
Great story!
Kusami32 chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
AWWW. that last line was so cuuute!
iknowuknow chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
dragonmactir chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
I knew that line was going to get you, let alone the little satisfied smile they were both wearing in the cut-away shot. ;)
K100 chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
That was fun! It was just enough.
Harmony Goldstar chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
Cute! I like it!
hfce chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
Oh my God that was cute. LOL! :)
Lawson227 chapter 1 . 3/21/2012

That was so magnificently adorable (and I'm so glad a plot bunny was born from that throwaway line, because it was lovely and perfect, as was their body language).

Honestly, it was so adorable, I was afraid I was going to get to the end of it and you were going to have pulled a Bobby stepping from the shower. And then we would have had words.

But you didn't. So the only words we will be having are, "YAY!" and their ilk.
the-omnomnom-phenomenon chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
I really did love this scene in the episode! They just looked so together, for lack of a better word! So, partner-y! And you're right about Marlowe! She's cool, but I've only seen her in "This Episode Sucks" and in the promo for the episode tonight. Which didn't make me feel warm and fuzzy by the way! And Juliet coming over drunk and in lavender pajamas? Priceless! Especially the scene that came after that!