Reviews for Winterlong
Aggressively Hospitable chapter 2 . 7/23/2017
I need to correct an earlier statement, I saw this movie on Hulu. Lol.
Aggressively Hospitable chapter 1 . 7/23/2017
I finally worked up the courage to watch this movie when it came out on Netflix and this relationship was the only thing I really liked about the movie. I thought it was going to be a tragedy, the kind where everybody dies. Good grief was it a gruesome movie. But this is the perfect ending to that movie. I love the realistic elements, like how it would take them a few months at least to become comfortable with each other. And I could tell that you did your research, with the Roman clothing especially. And I adore writers who do their research and due diligence. And I really appreciated the creative license you used on her background story, the whole honest love thing speaks to my soul. And let's be honest, if we all had a bleeding, near death Quintus sweetheart cutie patootie in our arms we would be kissing him too. No one in their right mind would pass that up. So extremely well done. I applaud you. This story is perfect. It's canon as far as I'm concerned.
Clear as Mud chapter 3 . 11/16/2014
Absolutely beautiful. Bravo!
Gabriela Romero chapter 3 . 9/13/2014
I thoroughly enjoyed it! Because I wasn't paying attention to the rating, the end came totally unexpected, but it was definitely a pleasant surprise :).
The story was beautifully written, with care and time and passion, and I really liked your take on Arianne and this quieter side of Quintus.
Good job!
Audrey C chapter 3 . 3/29/2014
Very nice. Realistic and well done. It definitely could take time for Arianne to get used to accepting Quintas permanently.
Stealing names chapter 3 . 12/8/2013
This was beautiful
ninaluvsathena chapter 3 . 11/2/2013
I'm a little late, but very impressed! This was really well written :)
Guest chapter 3 . 11/29/2012
Thanks for taking the time to write a nice little gem of a short story. Watching the movie I wanted to know more about Arianne, but since it was an action flick the romance was played down. I am grateful to took the time to explore that aspect of this tale.
BlueNynaeve chapter 3 . 9/3/2012
Oh lovely! I liked how patient he was. Although it almost felt like they were choosing each other in the movie to start.
Separate Entity chapter 3 . 8/27/2012
Aww, its over already?
Read this, people! The lovely author deserves reviews!
Separate Entity chapter 2 . 8/27/2012
Gah, metaphorical hypothetical self-inserting conversations! They always make me smile, though.
I like this! A lot!
Separate Entity chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
This looks really good.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/20/2012
I really enjoyed this story. You did a great job of conveying the evolution of their relationship throughout the seasons!
Achaewa chapter 3 . 7/31/2012
This really deserves more reviews, it is a lovely epilogue to an awesome movie.

Great work and great story, and don't ever stop writing cause you got talent. :-)
ChildlikeEmpress chapter 3 . 7/31/2012
I just saw this movie and was so happy to find fanfiction for it! It was so perfect, thanks for writing it!