Reviews for Winterlong
Clear as Mud chapter 3 . 11/16/2014
Absolutely beautiful. Bravo!
Gabriela Romero chapter 3 . 9/13/2014
I thoroughly enjoyed it! Because I wasn't paying attention to the rating, the end came totally unexpected, but it was definitely a pleasant surprise :).
The story was beautifully written, with care and time and passion, and I really liked your take on Arianne and this quieter side of Quintus.
Good job!
Audrey C chapter 3 . 3/29/2014
Very nice. Realistic and well done. It definitely could take time for Arianne to get used to accepting Quintas permanently.
Stealing names chapter 3 . 12/8/2013
This was beautiful
ninaluvsathena chapter 3 . 11/2/2013
I'm a little late, but very impressed! This was really well written :)
Guest chapter 3 . 11/29/2012
Thanks for taking the time to write a nice little gem of a short story. Watching the movie I wanted to know more about Arianne, but since it was an action flick the romance was played down. I am grateful to took the time to explore that aspect of this tale.
BlueNynaeve chapter 3 . 9/3/2012
Oh lovely! I liked how patient he was. Although it almost felt like they were choosing each other in the movie to start.
Separate Entity chapter 3 . 8/27/2012
Aww, its over already?
Read this, people! The lovely author deserves reviews!
Separate Entity chapter 2 . 8/27/2012
Gah, metaphorical hypothetical self-inserting conversations! They always make me smile, though.
I like this! A lot!
Separate Entity chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
This looks really good.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/20/2012
I really enjoyed this story. You did a great job of conveying the evolution of their relationship throughout the seasons!
Achaewa chapter 3 . 7/31/2012
This really deserves more reviews, it is a lovely epilogue to an awesome movie.

Great work and great story, and don't ever stop writing cause you got talent. :-)
ChildlikeEmpress chapter 3 . 7/31/2012
I just saw this movie and was so happy to find fanfiction for it! It was so perfect, thanks for writing it!
faith and fury chapter 3 . 6/12/2012
what can be said in 4000 words? plently if one commands a mastery of them and you have indeed mastered them this story is by far the best story i hav EVER read end of disscusion. I have found good stories, great stories, and amazing stories on this site. Never however have I found a perfect story you my friend have done this in only 4000 words and i an supremely proud to have read it. Also i am supremely hrut that i have to be the first to point this out. may this review find you well and encourage continued mastery of words. best of luck commrade

-faith and fury