Reviews for Henchman's Redemption
Emberka-2012 chapter 4 . 5/31/2012
And the next chapter come out? Or the story end here? It is interesting to know what will happen next.
but-the-clouds chapter 4 . 3/29/2012
OMG! I had nervous butterflies for Daryl during the section where he had to face the group again. Great job!
PlaneJane71 chapter 4 . 3/25/2012
Excellent story! The gang is in quite the jam, especially Daryl. I love that Daryl has been forced to become the Governor's henchman shortly after Carol had voiced her concerns about him becoming Rick's henchman. Oh, the sweet irony!
LisaBoston chapter 3 . 3/22/2012
Love having many different POVs.
LisaBoston chapter 2 . 3/22/2012
Another interesting chapter, thank you.
but-the-clouds chapter 3 . 3/22/2012
Dun dun duuun! So good! Ahh!
but-the-clouds chapter 2 . 3/21/2012
Oooh... I can't wait for the next chapter! I'm actually kinda scared lol. Great job!
quietandclear chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
Great story! I like that you're giving Rick his own POV, I prefer stories that focus on the whole group, how they'll keep going and how they interact. Not that I don't enjoy your Daryl stories though, and I enjoyed the parts from your previous stories you added in here, I thought they worked well.

I've never read the comics myself, but like most I've read the wiki that explains most everything that happens. So while I also don't know much about The Governor or his exact actions, I'm looking forward to your spin on it. Keep it up!
LisaBoston chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
This was very interesting!