Reviews for these webs we weave
fragilesouls chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
This was incredibly amazing! Its has this poetic feel to it that was simply beautiful and left me breathless. This was amazing! xo
currents chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
i fucking love you. how do you make me ship these impossible ships like i really just cant-

Okay, this was seven different types of amazing. I just loved the way you wrote it tbqh, it was so sinful and your characterization of Roxanne as abstinant and safe and just okay yeah i really liked that ;) the whole thig woth the web of lies and stuff and how you kept repeatig that brought the whole piece together and honestly, for such an unlikely pairing and (admittedly) random prompts, you made something seriously gorgeous. GOOD WORK BB :)

Snicket Toy chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
Okay, this is a fact, I love ALL of your fics, it doesn't matter which pairing is, I just love it. Jesus, and this, this is intense and perfect, how Dominique is such a bitch and Roxanne didn't notice, it's real. Just that.
keep my issues drawn chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
That was just heartbreakingly beautiful, and afjkfsjfj this was just perfect. Even though it's obviously RoxanneLily, but ;)

You wrote this so well, sdhkfsj, just amazing. I loved how it was split up, and it was just perfect, perfect. I loved how it was never true, and Dominique was just playing with her, and Roxanne just couldn't see.

Amazing work! &hearts
overstreets chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
Ohmygawd, this was so cute & angsty! I love badass!Dom.
Qoheleth chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
Dear breathtakingly:

Tennis shoes and abstinence? What do those two things have to do with each other?