Reviews for An Eye for an Eye, A Heart for a Heart
MissLawlipop chapter 9 . 12/12/2014
Awwe fuck. This story was so good until the ending. Sitting here bawling my eyes out like a friggen two year old. To be clear, this story was absolutely amazing but I can't handle sad endings.
Dani chapter 9 . 2/17/2014
This was painfully beautiful, my heart aches now...
ChiTsuki Takai chapter 9 . 9/1/2013
I just finished this fic, and it made me cry...! I just wanted to let you know that I think you're an amazing writer, and to thank you for writing this!
Syn'phasia chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
O.O Interesting...a bit OOC, but okay...I like it. It isn't too off the deep end.
BleedForYouMyVampire chapter 9 . 3/7/2013
This is a great story. Though the ending was horribly predictable. Raito death was always and ultimatum for even the original story.
Guest chapter 9 . 2/18/2013
Oh God no :'((((
This gotta be one of the saddest Death Note fanfiction endings I've ever read.
I hate it sooo much (the truth is I love it because to a certain extend I'm really into sad endings, but rigth now it hurts so much)
That was a very well-written fanfic that deserves much more rewies in my opinion.
Now excuse me...
I'll have to go search for the pieces of my broken heart to fix it again ;)
Guest chapter 7 . 2/18/2013
Don't torment me so! ;D This is the cliffhanger of cliffhangers AHH :O
Guest chapter 6 . 2/18/2013
Awww I loved the end of that chapter! T_T Taking this risk shows L's love (even if he ordered Watari to kill Raito in case of his death)
I have this bad feeling this is all going to end in a very sad desaster...but maybe they'll find a way to work it out.
On to the next chapter! ;)
Guest chapter 5 . 2/18/2013
:33
I really like how L is usually addressing Raito as "Raito-kun" and how you explained this with the fact that he needs to create some sort of distance ) On the other hand, it's also nice to see that Raito wants to addressed directly and that L follows his wish. I know this is only a small detail, but I really pay close attention to such detail :D
Guest chapter 3 . 2/18/2013
I liked this chapter a lot! Mostly because you show us that it isn't that easy for them to just go and have a relationship when Raito is still a suspect. I also appreciate how you make Light doubt what they've done )
Updaaaate chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Please this story is awesome! Update now! I command you!
Merry chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Please please updaaaaaaate!
VampLover109 chapter 9 . 1/2/2013
OMFG! please, you must update soon! How could you leave it on such a cliff hanger?! You can't leave me like this!
madmidna chapter 9 . 12/29/2012
First off, i love the way you write! it wasn't just the story that got me hooked, but the way you portrayed it. you are quite a talented writer! it wouldn't surprise me one bit if you were a professional author!

Okay, Second. I love how closely its tied to the actual story, just the placement of a few thoughts and cut out bedroom scenes was enough to almost have me convinced that this may have been what i happened. i loved the twist there though, with Raito arguing with himself about killing L. I LOVE IT SO MUCH!

I loved the cute moments just as much as the sexy

my only complaint... TT why does raito have to diieeee...it was so cute...they woul dhave been amazing together...the ending almost got me to cry...and i don't cry much...
Merry chapter 4 . 12/23/2012
And for a sequel, i would love to see if L forgives Raito or not and whether he will follow his calling for justice or will he follow his heart and not let Raito get the death penalty and maybe they will actually get to work together like they said and work together on a case. Please do a sequel! I would love to see what you come up with! :)