Reviews for Vituperation
wrappedinharry chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Gruesome! What a charming couple. Typical, I think, of so many of the accolites who were given the chance to flex their muscles and their desire for violence.

Not sure why Millecent and Marcus didn't already know each other from school. Even if Marcus didn't deign to speak to her, they would have seen each other in the Slytherin common room.

Lesley
ladymblack chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
Whew! I suppose you're looking for terms like "absolutely disgusting" and "I barely got through that." They certainly apply. It was tough to read, but interesting. It's always good to know the enemy...
VictoriaAngel chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
O.M.G - that was very good writing but I couldn't place the accent!

I cringed and actually felt sick when she beat up the pregnant woman (assuming the muggle was pregnant and not lying to avoid trouble). That scene made me feel sick not because of the violence (that was moderate to what I was expecting)but because of her geniune belief that muggles are inferior and the woman didn't deserve to be "bring another into the world". Please have more on Millie and Marcus - any chance of redemption? and have theyu been caught since leaving in the Tales of the Battle.
darians-enemy chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
well, my erudite friend...seems as if you left Scotland and Wales far behind, and took a trip to St, Mary Le Bow. While the accents work well with the characters I can just see Minerva gnashing her teeth.

As always a great story, just a surprising change of pace and language...not objectionable, just surprising.

The most cringe worthy scene was with the pregnant woman. Perhaps a few sessions with Tom and the 'crucio' would make them realise that pain and torture isn't fun.
Dad chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
Who are you and what have you done with Northumbrian. Very different story.
Michael Ho chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
Whoa-harsh and brilliant. Is this the beginning of the story of the "Slytherin Four" that I've been waiting for?
kail420 chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
great. I got to tell you there are many great writers who write HP fics but in my opinion your writing is most similar to J. 's.
Rob chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
This is a damn dark story, but up to your usual caliber none the less. The only story that I can think of that comes close to this is Unspeakable. Great work.

Rob (rbrt_emmer from SIYE)
Arnel 63 chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
You're right, this is not your typical tale, but for this set of characters, the plot and the language are everything I imagined would be part of their personalities. You've captured them well and have made their story very easy to picture. Such a departure from your regular stories shows your depth as a writer. Well done.
Athenais777 chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
This was a disturbing (and well written) tale and love story, akin to Bonnie and Clyde or Natural Born Killers. Despite its violence and language, it was oddly engrossing.
Oracle2Phoenix chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
Bloody hell that is definitely not your usual style. I did wonder what Vituperation meant. At first I thought it might have something to do with apparation. Then I looked it up. This story is quite... I don't think dark is a strong enough word to describe it but I don't want to use any other words i can think of in case you get offended.

Love your stories and i love this one, but please can your next update be a little less... gruesome?

Oracle of Phoenix.
NoTagBacks chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
Oh, that is disturbing. Eeuck! Well written, of course, but definitely deserving of the "M" rating. Activities to be expected from Death Eater wannabees. Still, it made want to wash my hands after reading it.

There was a strange transition at the paragraph where they were on the muggle lawn. I was only able to tell that over a month had passed from the mention of Minister Thicknesse. Was that your intention?

I'm guessing that writing the dialect/dialog for Boris and Millicent was one of the harder parts. What area of Britain are they from? Did you use someone as inspiration for their voices?
potternut190 chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
Very vile villains.
MHood80 chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
Just about what I would expect two young Death Eaters who are trying to prove themselves to be... Explains what Millicent said in Tales of the Battle too. Good inside view of the darker side we haven't seen yet.