Reviews for The Unexpected
Jst27 chapter 1 . 1/18
Ermergerd! First off I love this story! I just finished it a couple of days agoand just couldn't stop reading. Then I watch the episode this week on TV and it is practically turning canon. Its not exact but follows the same guide lines and I am so happy. Thanks for the awesome story.
Guest chapter 28 . 4/17/2014
Hey, just discovered your story and read the whole tale through in one setting. I thought I would read part and finish tomorrow but I just couldn't put it down. Love Ben! Glad him and Steve found one another. This is the Steve that I dearly love. You did a great job with his character in this story. I notice that you have never written another story about the Hawaii Five 0 ohana. Love to see you put another one down on paper. Thank you for a wonderful, very enjoyable evening!
Autobot Mech-Ops chapter 28 . 8/17/2013
and that was awesome!
Fafa Fai chapter 28 . 2/20/2013
Aw, I loved this story. I really enjoyed reading this.

Thank you for sharing your story with us, I was in love with the idea of Steve being a father and Ben finally being safe again.
Fafa Fai chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
Just found this story and started to read it, great start and I admit the idea of Steve being a father figure is appealing :D
francis2 chapter 28 . 10/26/2012
Loved the whole story.
francis2 chapter 24 . 10/26/2012
Gabrielle Asano is curator in a museum, not a doctor. That would be Malia, Chin's wife. But other than that little flaw, I still enjoy this story.
francis2 chapter 18 . 10/26/2012
OMG , what a pig!
francis2 chapter 17 . 10/26/2012
So sweet that they met like that.
francis2 chapter 13 . 10/26/2012
This was surprising. This is about Steve in the end? Must really feed the guilt.
francis2 chapter 12 . 10/26/2012
Great day for them both.
francis2 chapter 8 . 10/25/2012
I really like that you don't make it so easy, it's more believable and actually a lot more entertaining to read.
francis2 chapter 6 . 10/23/2012
This was one of the best chapters yet.
Craftygirl11 chapter 28 . 8/24/2012
great story. will you be doing a sequel?
HeartsDragon chapter 28 . 5/22/2012
Brilliant story!

I loved learning about Ben :)