Reviews for Full Circle
DeleaMarie chapter 2 . 6/3/2012
I seriously LOVE your White Collar fics! You're definitely my favorite author for the fandom, and every story of yours I've read has perfectly depicted the characters' thoughts and emotions!

I especially love how you portray Peter and Neal's relationship- a strangely perfect mixture of friendship and father/son, just as it is in the show.

This fic was especially wonderful for capturing the whirlwind of angst and uncertainty that we were all left with after Judgment Day.

Hope you write more White Collar stories soon! :)
domina tempore chapter 2 . 5/13/2012
Oh. My. Goodness. Guh, this is *gorgeous*. Everything that I could have asked for but failed to put into words. So many feelings... Love the "bittersweet" line. And the rest.

(and yes, I have been hopelessly stalking all of your White Collar fic now that I've had an afternoon in which to do so. You writing never fails to reduce me to a flailing mess of a fan, haha ;). Thank you for a lovely emotional rush!)
niver chapter 2 . 4/17/2012
Fantastic fic!
True Love Lives Forever chapter 2 . 4/5/2012
Great job!
last1stnding chapter 2 . 4/4/2012
I loved both chapters. Well done.
The Red Fedora chapter 2 . 3/27/2012
Heartbreaking...but beautifully written
Invader Miraza chapter 2 . 3/27/2012
Just. Gross sobbing.

Beautiful.
Fierce Queen chapter 2 . 3/27/2012
You satisfied me! I love your interpretation of what was going on inside Neal's head. Made *my* heart ache. Great job!

Blessings,

Fierce
govgal chapter 2 . 3/26/2012
profoundly sad! (but well written :-)
Duffy1 chapter 2 . 3/26/2012
Really very good. Thank you.
JeanneZ84 chapter 2 . 3/26/2012
I feel so very,very deeply sorry for Neal.

JeanneZ84
Twinchy chapter 2 . 3/26/2012
Once again you break my heart with this marvellous update. *sniffles*

I'm glad you added a chapter for Neal as well because his pain for having to leave has to be even worse than Peter's, because when it comes down to it, Peter at least didn't lose his home.

You have no idea how relieved I am that Neal has Mozzie for company and friendship at the very least now that he is once more on the run. Plus, the little guy knows Neal well enough to not push it right now that the younger man's feelings are still this raw and shares his loss (mostly) silently.

You don't happen to plan, by any chance maybe another chapter from Mozzie's POV, do you?
True Love Lives Forever chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
Wow! That was short, but powerfully written.
AlexStrike chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
This was really well done!
Chanda chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
Very nice job, although I think Peter in his job knows a hell of a lot about art, etc. But I really like the way you handle his thoughts toward the end about knowing Neal. Very nice job.