Reviews for I will always find you
MeliRenee1234 chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
WOW! Just wow! and that's from just reading the first chapter.
Lena Sauran chapter 9 . 4/28/2013
When do we get more?!
Reminder chapter 9 . 2/27/2013
Just read though these chapters. Really cool story. I noticed you haven't updated it in a while, and I think you should. I personally really like it.
Guest chapter 8 . 1/15/2013
Please continue :)
Rubyredwolves chapter 8 . 12/28/2012
This is my favorite chapter so far! I was re-reading the whole thing again, and I just realized how incredible this part was! Great story, and beautifly written! There is so much going on in this chapter and it's just so amazing! I really can't wait for more! (assuming Red doesn't die, because if she does, I definatly don't wan't to read it, lol) I love this fanfic, and I will keep reading it to the very end no matter how long I have to wait! Great job! Btw, I loved the part in the last chapter when Red went to Snow for comfort! It was so sweet! They just have the most perfect friendship! ( : Well, anyway, I love your story, and I can't wait till Red wakes up! : ) 3 3 3
OncerSwarekJateHudsonGscout22 chapter 9 . 12/9/2012
Always perfect! And I am so excited about Henry having friends!
Guest chapter 9 . 12/5/2012
MOST AMAZING FANFICTION IN THE UNIVERSE! I LOVE IT SOO MUCH! UHG, I NEED THE NEXT CHAPTER NOW! ( :
Guest chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS STORY SO FAR!
Madame Moffat Jasper chapter 9 . 12/3/2012
OMG you have no idea how much I was just hoping you would continue this story! I just checked today to see if you updated it and BAM! You did! I love you! lol, anyway, I can't wait for Red to wake up and remember..if she does... :) and also I know who Jacob is! Muahaha! Lol bye!
Readerpossessed chapter 9 . 12/3/2012
This is awesome! I've been searching for a really good red/ ruby story lately and I haven't found ANYTHING until this popped up! Now, my review...
I. FREAKING. HATE. CLIFFHANGERS. No offense. This story is too good to wait patiently for. Update soon and quick so I don't take my anger out on my anger out on my friend... Keep writing this fantastic wonderful amazing story! Oh, and one more thing- DON'T YOU DARE KILL RED. :)
LaylaGreene chapter 9 . 12/3/2012
Yes! New chapter! You knw, i hate nd love cliffhangers a the same time! Yeah, i am having that moment right now! Hope you update soon!
xXimmortalXx chapter 9 . 12/3/2012
I DON'T WANT RED TO DIE!
Aod4L chapter 9 . 12/3/2012
James was too busy mumbling something about killing Geppetto and Pinocchio. Awww
Well, as long as she gets better :) (and she better get better XD)
thistwinklingstar chapter 9 . 12/3/2012
i cannot apologize enough for abandoning you :( i feel so bad that your readers and this amazing story had to wait so long because of me :( i promise i'll work harder to get my act together!

and i can't believe it took me so long because this is anamazing story! such an eventful chapter and i can't wait to get to your next chapter!
Russian8once1psych7 chapter 9 . 12/3/2012
Hey loved this! I love the list in the beginning!:)