Reviews for Patch You Up
eponineoswinoswald221b chapter 1 . 11/21
This is amazing! Great balance between action/suspenseful scenes and romantic/feels-y scenes. I really like how you never said what the monster was - it makes it all the more creepy and mysterious! x)
Cruelest Sea chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
Wonderful story. (:
blindhunteress chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
I love these two..! I don't care what canon says..! Pfft..! INFACT, I think THEY should make THIS canon..!
Fayre Amore chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
I loved this story! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Love this story! Are you considering another chapter? Please?
Thank you for writing!
ILoveBooks538 chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
Woah, that was rough. Poor Clint, that would haunt me for the rest of my life too. At first I thought it would be Clint-I couldn't imagine how Natasha would react if it was Clint, and it would've been interesting to see how you'd have made her react, but this was just as great. Honestly, I think this is one of my favourites. I hope there's more like this, even though that's sorta weird, I just feel that more love is conveyed in the way two people react when their loved one is in danger than kissing and making love. So this was amazing, fantastic, and I really truly love it. Awesome job. Brilliant.
GyMusicAddict chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Omigosh this was so cute at the end! I loved if! 3
mellbell12123 chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
This made me cry so much. This has to be one of my favorite stories
Amber-Jade James chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
Awesome as expected! Great storie!

Sincerely Tiffany chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
Beautiful story! I was nervous in the beginning, but it all turned around! Whew! Love Natasha and Clint!
Bribona chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
Just so you know, I'm going to be spending the next little while reading all of your Clint/Natasha stories. I really enjoy the way that you write and I ESPECIALLY appreciate the fact that you keep them in character even when they're being emotional. You have no idea how rare that is to find (or maybe you do).
Sofia Bee chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
That was cute and wonderfully written. I wnna be curled up in bed with Clint too. Awesome one shot, thanks for sharing.
Ninjababe09 chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
I like that you wrote a side of Natasha that she doesn't really show. Very good, and Clint is just a sweetheart. Loved it!
Sepsis chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
God, how scared he was! And I can totally understand him here.. Wow! :( That was beautiful!
Irelandgal131 chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
awww I liked it! I dont know this couple too well but it was very emotional :)