Reviews for Racing With The Sun
natysc chapter 35 . 1/9
Please update !
SilverNeira chapter 35 . 6/8/2014
Damn, is she going to eventually die? I mean that won't be the only drama/chaos she would be facing.

I hope everything would turn out okay.
Agent Aries chapter 35 . 10/10/2013
I love Death!He's so awesome!
godric fan chapter 23 . 1/10/2013
so im still mad loving this! although i wouldve liked to read about eric and nero's first kiss, or how theyre relationship actually finally came together but other than that im loving the plot and oc's and as always neros view on the world is priceless!
godric fan chapter 6 . 1/9/2013
i just want to say holy hell this is hilariouse! Nero's constant wandering mind, and well thought out murders of cats and god the hilarity doesnt end! I am thoroughly enjoying this so far! Thank you!
Nelle07 chapter 35 . 12/27/2012
Yay I am happy you're back! Hahah in the world of True Blood it is not possible for Nero to not be involved in problems!
ILuvOdie chapter 35 . 12/23/2012
i just started reading your story :] i like it! _ can't wait to read more!
Happy.Death.Executioner chapter 35 . 12/23/2012
Ha, Eric like he can do anything to Death, another day in Nero's life, moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Isabella95 chapter 34 . 12/9/2012
This story is great!
It's the first Eric/OC story I've read where Sookie is still in it and Eric is not all hung up on two girls but just the one, and I really like it! :D
It is really funny too, and the part where Jason was like "are you real" and poking her... it could actually been true :D
I'm really looking forward to more of this, so please update soon! :D
Anne20J chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
Interesting beginning, looking forward to read this story!
Guest chapter 34 . 11/13/2012
fucking update! this story is awesome!
Guest chapter 22 . 10/18/2012
how boring how shes all sad and pitying now.
Guest chapter 21 . 10/18/2012
SHE IS A FLAMING REAPER FOR GODS SAKE ! YOU GOT HER CRYING AND NOT KILLING THE MURDERERS, HOW SAD! and boring.
Buxom Bard chapter 34 . 9/8/2012
This story is AWESOME! Love it! can't wait for more!
Kittyy w chapter 34 . 8/30/2012
I absolutely love Nero (just how do you pronounce it?), her snarky little attitude and witty comebacks are so very hilarious; she's like Pam, just way cooler. Their like one of my favorite couples out of the many fanfictions with Eric and an oc (my top favorite is Anya and Eric the fic when she calls him an eskimo). What gave you the idea? Was is Greek mythology related, was watch Hercules or something? Update soon, love it lots, dove.