Reviews for Conversations in Sherlock
CaptainRebeccaRobin chapter 1 . 6/29
Your writing is very intriguing and inspiring. You really have a way with descriptions. I wouldn't mind seeing more of them! Honestly, I've been hitting a road block with my writing recently, and you have helped rekindle the spark I needed to have good, authentic writing. Keep up the good work!

The only criticism I have is make sure the audience knows who is talking.

This story makes me smile so much :)
Lesleyin221B chapter 1 . 12/27/2016
hahahaha so cute and so brilliant´╝ü
Nullarius chapter 1 . 10/2/2016
Ha ha, I can see this happening! :)
Hendemar2000 chapter 1 . 6/5/2015
This is pure gold! I started watching Sherlock last month and I can not stop reading fanfics for it! This is absolutely hilarious! You are an amazing writer!
T.A.R.D.I.S.of.the.Doctor chapter 14 . 3/31/2014
I really enjoyed this. All of John's and Sherlock's dialogues; also, liked the twist you threw in there about Captain Jack Harkness. :)
missdeliadili chapter 13 . 2/3/2014
it was a good one!
missdeliadili chapter 9 . 2/3/2014
brilliant!
missdeliadili chapter 6 . 2/3/2014
loved it too!
thank you!
missdeliadili chapter 4 . 2/3/2014
so so sweet... great story
missdeliadili chapter 3 . 2/3/2014
good story... liked it
missdeliadili chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
lovely story!
TugLover98 chapter 14 . 11/3/2013
Really and truly enjoyed this story it was hilarious and all together fun to read! Please update soon I need more of this story!

I love all the little hints of the 'fall' like Sherlock talking about wanting wings, telling John he won't be there forever, and then the whole John asking if he was planning on dying soon and Sherlock ignores him...that was great

I know you probably wouldn't but I would really love to see your ideas of what Sherlock should be thinking after the 'fall'

Over all great and if your in the United States just want to let you know (in case you didn't already) that season 3 premieres on January 18, 2014 at 10:00pm. :)
Jamie1229 chapter 7 . 8/2/2013
This was soooo funny/ spot on! LOVE IT!
insert name chapter 14 . 7/29/2013
I think the third season is coming out on November 24th. I still wonder what kind of hat John will buy though.
theweirdgirldownthestreet chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
I love this sooooooo much! there are not enough words for gow much I love this! it I so adorable
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »