Reviews for I think I need a bath
sesshoemaru chapter 40 . 11/14/2015
Vicki.Humphries10 chapter 41 . 7/30/2015
Sometimes I think you love torturing me by leaving off on a cliffhanger. Loved the the chapter. Excited to read more.
paulaH and GJ chapter 41 . 7/29/2015
Where is Fenris during all this?
Bellzanaph chapter 39 . 7/27/2015
Omg! I just spent the better part of 24 hours reading this between sleep and work. I haven't read a good Fenris/Hawke in awhile. I hope you will be able to update soon.
Casmir1080 chapter 39 . 7/25/2015
I love your story I found your story yesterday and finished it in the same time I found it I love it please update soon!
stephaniekit chapter 32 . 5/2/2013
keep up the good work
gracie21 chapter 33 . 4/27/2013
I know it's been a while since you updated, but wanted to say that I just found your story and I love it all so much! Very well written and I hope you pick it back up at some point!
stephaniekit chapter 33 . 1/10/2013
keep up the good work
Guest chapter 33 . 10/11/2012
to be honest i started off liking this story, but eventually i got lost along the way. I tried to read it from the start and then i remembered why i got bored off it. Uninteresting. Pointless and a waste of my time x
MoonPrincess623 chapter 33 . 9/19/2012
Ah, my two favorite boys find her first! Update again, I have to see how Fenris and our Prince react to the one on on battle.
AminaNoir chapter 33 . 9/18/2012
:o Arishok battle soon! Can't wait! Great chapter! Please update soon :D
Dark Sister of the Brotherhood chapter 33 . 9/18/2012
Uh oh! The Arishok is pissed!
Final showdown next chapter? That'll be awesome. ) Can't wait.
wintryone chapter 33 . 9/18/2012
So glad to see a new chapter! Nicely done! I'm still worried about the little one, though!
Dark Sister of the Brotherhood chapter 32 . 8/27/2012
Oooh! It's a'comin'! Time to help Izzy and fight the Arishok!
But what will happen to the little one?
Great chappy!
MoonPrincess623 chapter 32 . 8/24/2012
Amazing fic. I just love the archer. My heart goes out for of course Fenris is just as good of a catch. I wish there wish there was a fic with the three of them. Great story, update soon.

Is it too much to think that Honor is the spirit looking out for her? And that is who Justice wants?