Reviews for I think I need a bath
stephaniekit chapter 32 . 5/2/2013
keep up the good work
gracie21 chapter 33 . 4/27/2013
I know it's been a while since you updated, but wanted to say that I just found your story and I love it all so much! Very well written and I hope you pick it back up at some point!
stephaniekit chapter 33 . 1/10/2013
keep up the good work
Guest chapter 33 . 10/11/2012
to be honest i started off liking this story, but eventually i got lost along the way. I tried to read it from the start and then i remembered why i got bored off it. Uninteresting. Pointless and a waste of my time x
MoonPrincess623 chapter 33 . 9/19/2012
Ah, my two favorite boys find her first! Update again, I have to see how Fenris and our Prince react to the one on on battle.
AminaNoir chapter 33 . 9/18/2012
:o Arishok battle soon! Can't wait! Great chapter! Please update soon :D
Dark Sister of the Brotherhood chapter 33 . 9/18/2012
Uh oh! The Arishok is pissed!
Final showdown next chapter? That'll be awesome. ) Can't wait.
wintryone chapter 33 . 9/18/2012
So glad to see a new chapter! Nicely done! I'm still worried about the little one, though!
Dark Sister of the Brotherhood chapter 32 . 8/27/2012
Oooh! It's a'comin'! Time to help Izzy and fight the Arishok!
But what will happen to the little one?
Great chappy!
MoonPrincess623 chapter 32 . 8/24/2012
Amazing fic. I just love the archer. My heart goes out for of course Fenris is just as good of a catch. I wish there wish there was a fic with the three of them. Great story, update soon.

Is it too much to think that Honor is the spirit looking out for her? And that is who Justice wants?
wintryone chapter 32 . 8/17/2012
Uh oh! Lots of trouble brewing! I don't like the idea of Cameron dueling the Arishok in her condition :(

However, I'm interested to see just how you play out the end of act 2!
AminaNoir chapter 32 . 8/17/2012
Oh please update soon :)
AminaNoir chapter 31 . 8/9/2012
Oh please update this is getting good time to start da popcorn! :D
Ellethe chapter 31 . 8/2/2012
Hmmm I'm feelin kinda lost here. I'll go back and reread it. For some reason, I thought Cameron was pregnant with Fenris's baby and that Fenris didn't know. I thought Fen had left her and they weren't romantically together. I thought Seb knew all this as he was the confident of both sides but sharing nothing to the other party so all were in the dark. Now I think I'm confusing the story with something else. :/
wintryone chapter 31 . 8/1/2012
Oh noes! He's trying to lure her to him! Ack! I wonder why it's not working? I should go back and read what she said when Cameron died in the bathtub ;)

Nicely done, and don't mind that it's short :) It's just good to catch up with Cameron.

I'm certainly glad it's Fenris' shoulder she's crying into.

That scene with Carver was so horribly heartbreaking.

As always, can't wait for more!