Reviews for Kitten & Sugar Pie
TriceNorthman chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
Wow...I just can say WOOOOOW. Loved the chapter and the swing part but the sweetest was the blood bond between them. They're cute and sweet and I love them both. Thanks for this great outtake and you're great to write this little story and dedicate it to me. THANKS SO MUCH!

xoxoxo
rubycherrylips chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
I just loved this story. Can you add to it
VintageManniqueen chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
My love for you is an epic tale all its own.

So. Much. Awesome. Also, expect that bill soon.
opalsfire chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
OMG! I love it! Hee Hee Hee! I love the Hello Kitty blind fold. This was a hella hot story, thank you so much, it was worth the wait. I still love the nicknames they gave each other. Laurie's reaction to the foot message was great, would have been funny for her to reacted in other ways but would have been so predictable so her falling asleep was perfect. I loved the "this is not time for sleep I have plans for you." and her quick response. It was just priceless, and I have to say I love the fact that Pam has found a keeper. So many thanks for the Pam and Laurie story. I have been looking forward to fit so, Yay for good femslash! So what do we have to do to get you to write more about Pam and Laurie's exploits? *evil grin* come to the dark side , we have dark chocolate and cookies. :)

Much love to my favorite fanfic writer.
SexyVampires4all chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
Ah! Loved it! :D

Im not much for girl/girl action, but that was amazing! Yay!

Pam/Laurie forever! XD

Please update soon!

Love love love!

DragonTrayner
NinaTree chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
Hello darling!

Well that was nice! I like how sneaky Laurie was! Yep, very sneaky indeed. Also, did nobody wear underwaears in this story? That;s what I got, so just wanted to be sure. Thank you for brightening my stressful evening!
BlahBlahVampireEmergencyBlah chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
Brilliant. Hope she does let Pam turn her...
Ali989969 chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
You are no more shallow than I am, so I happily indulge the begging for reviews. *snicker* Loved seeing a snarky yet loving side of pam. She does have it in her given the right person. How awesome is her laurie? Love the pair of them, if not as much as eric and sookie. They are tops in my book.