Reviews for The Double Cross: Transcending Bonds
Posiden4 chapter 2 . 6/5
I hope Ellie has her full powers in this
Guest chapter 55 . 12/13/2015
android # 16
Guest chapter 9 . 8/23/2015
Amazing story so far
TakeshiHimura chapter 53 . 8/8/2015
Only ONE complaint here prabh. Yes while you're not entirely wrong the future Rouge actually came to "save" the future in his own twisted sense of saving it.
Guest chapter 15 . 7/2/2015
I love natsu and fairy tail a lot more than rave master. The bias in your story proves your preference of rave instead. You basically stated that fairy tail characters are weaker than rave. That is insulting those who believe them equal. Erza's spotlight has been continuously taken by haru. Please keep in mind that not everyone loves haru.
Guest chapter 51 . 5/11/2015
WUT!?
RedBurningDragon chapter 50 . 5/5/2015
this is great cant wait for the next chapter
still some typos but its fine
from reading the manga i can tell who 1 of the 2 are but cant figure out the other
Libby8980 chapter 49 . 4/13/2015
ELLIE NOOO!
I dont know wether it was smart to lie to Haru or not... Anyway, great chapter! I cant wait for the next one.
Guest chapter 49 . 4/12/2015
this is all Minerva's dad's fault, I'm surprised he's not arrested for child abuse.
Lizzie2145 chapter 49 . 4/12/2015
I know you develop people like Haru, Musica and Jet and all but for the love of god most of the fights Lucy and Wendy fights are cut but for the love of fucking god do no I repeat do not cut out their fights from Tartarus especially Lucy and Wendy fights. In those fights Wendy gained dragon force and Lucy saved EVERYONE.(Even though you developing other characters please remember other characters )
Libby8980 chapter 48 . 3/24/2015
Oh my dear lord this is so exciting I can't wait for the next chapter!
Awwwwww, poor Branch... YAY HARU YOU SHOULD BE PROUD OF YOURSELF!
NatsutoDragneel chapter 48 . 3/22/2015
LOVE THIS CHAPTEEERR BUT VERY BIG CLIFF HANGER
Libby8980 chapter 47 . 3/9/2015
AWWWWW *tears* I always cry at proposals... even though I've never seen one... *sob*
Great chapter, I really like it all, and of course, I can't pick between Erzas fight being my favorite fight or Let's... Gimme a second I'll have the answer later... :P
HAVE A COOKIE! (::)
Erza scarlet chapter 1 . 3/9/2015
Great story but gajeel eats iron not silver :)
Libby8980 chapter 46 . 2/16/2015
AWWWWW SOOOOO CUUUUTTTEEEE I LOVE IIIIIT! I love it soooo much! Ohmygosh I love the Grna Magic Games arc!