Reviews for Within the Apocalypse
yo chapter 2 . 4/22
I enjoyed what I have read but a few mistakes annoy me like defiantly instead of definitely and a few other things so thanks for writing
correnhimself316 chapter 24 . 4/8
Meh, go for both Saeko and Rei, Naruto could easily return both their affections, there is always Shadow Clones afterall! Truth be told, they could all use the love.
RedAlduin chapter 6 . 3/25
I know its late but I am sorry for your loss and a great story by the way
Pagemaster96 chapter 16 . 2/15
One thing I find wrong with your story: not enough kage bunshin...it's Naruto for gods sake

Besides that, loving the plot, the way you write the conversations and encounters is great, the story is all around awesome except for lack of clones...and Sage Mode, it seems like that would have been something he would have used to eradicate he zombies at some point
Guest chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
Erm... Just curious... Why does this seem to directly rip off a few scenes from Forward Unto Dawn by bleedndreamz? Is this just like, a reboot? If so, honestly, its not doing that good of a job...
Dominus1 chapter 24 . 12/17/2014
Wow, dat plot twist doh :P
SilverBelph chapter 5 . 11/20/2014
I really don't like Kaji... he's too annoying and he asks' too much quistion :(
Guest chapter 24 . 10/27/2014
not virgin saeko ? that's dissapointing
Merinox chapter 24 . 9/23/2014
I vote to add Rei
TheInnerBeast chapter 2 . 9/15/2014
I am sorry if I came across as rude in my previous review, it is just in my nature to be an annoying, sarcastic smartass.
TheInnerBeast chapter 1 . 9/15/2014
Technically he is god-like, since you gave him the rinnegan. Pein/Nagato was god-like and Naruto beat him. His enemies are just higher tier god-like or even primordial god-like.
Lord Asmodeus chapter 7 . 9/11/2014
That moment when you agree with the Kyuubi hundred percentage. Naruto is being despicably exploited by those weaklings. Naruto if he was not his usual pathetic self should be instead manipulating the weak ordinary humans of Earth to wage wars against the undead. How fun that would be, instead his stuck with 'friends' who exploit him. Pathetic!
The Winter Nin chapter 24 . 9/10/2014
I say go with the harem.
UltimateGundamFighter chapter 24 . 8/31/2014
Please Add Rei, I always liked her and she deserves happiness with Naruto as well
Ironflames chapter 17 . 8/22/2014