Reviews for Heart to Heart
Princess Cherry Blossom chapter 1 . 10/13
Highly amusing, good job ;-)
Sayonari214 chapter 1 . 8/21
Found your story in following list and decided to reread it. I love this very very much you know. This is a really good story, yep, it's weird to picture them having a serious conversation lol but you've done it with your story without them being ooc. And I can't help but love their brotp
This deserves a serious bravo. I read every word and loved every word. I wish there was more to read hahah because I enjoyed it so much!
thecartoongirl22 chapter 1 . 6/23
LOL I love guy talk! haha exspecially if its the emotionally constapated Natsu and Gajeel XD Thanks for the great read!
Aw this made my day!
TotallyObsessedWithDP chapter 1 . 6/11
LOVED it :) best oneshot I've ever read :)
RanRanRein14 chapter 1 . 5/17
Awww, Natsu and Gajeel's way of bonding is kind of cute..
Remiluke11 chapter 1 . 3/27
love itcan't get the image out of my head of Gajeel as an old cat lady now
AnimeHime126 chapter 1 . 3/16
Aww cute!
Reader chapter 1 . 2/7
Excellent concept and great execution. I could totally picture this conversation :-)
ninaxw chapter 1 . 2/9
I love your fanfics in general, but this one has to be one of my favorites. Gajeel and Natsu guy talk, my two favorite pairings... what more could I ask for?
Otter chapter 1 . 12/17/2015
SO AWESOME! its a pity that its only a oneshot - a bigger story would've been interesting, though i'm not sure how u would write that...
but this was really good - definitely captured their characters well! and i love how Natsu sounds really mature and wise - the anime definitely needs to show that side of him more :)
thanks for the awesome story :) :)
Elise chapter 1 . 12/10/2015
This was just perfect. They were wonderfully in character and it was really funny, I absolutely loved it. Brilliant writing. Thanks for sharing!
dragonball256 chapter 1 . 9/23/2015
Oh man this was epic. Need to read more like this. Of course only they'd be able to talk like this being dragon slayers after all
Guest chapter 1 . 9/21/2015
Natsu-Gajeel BroTP ftw! :D I absolutely LOVED this. So adorable. And believable. (Though in my mind Gajevy would happen before NaLu). Good stuff! :£