Reviews for Heart to Heart
Otter chapter 1 . 12/17/2015
SO AWESOME! its a pity that its only a oneshot - a bigger story would've been interesting, though i'm not sure how u would write that...
but this was really good - definitely captured their characters well! and i love how Natsu sounds really mature and wise - the anime definitely needs to show that side of him more :)
thanks for the awesome story :) :)
Elise chapter 1 . 12/10/2015
This was just perfect. They were wonderfully in character and it was really funny, I absolutely loved it. Brilliant writing. Thanks for sharing!
dragonball256 chapter 1 . 9/23/2015
Oh man this was epic. Need to read more like this. Of course only they'd be able to talk like this being dragon slayers after all
Guest chapter 1 . 9/21/2015
Natsu-Gajeel BroTP ftw! :D I absolutely LOVED this. So adorable. And believable. (Though in my mind Gajevy would happen before NaLu). Good stuff! :£
Ryuuko-chan chapter 1 . 7/14/2015
Super cute. ;D I really liked it. And the ending was nice, too. Lots of people are bad at writing endings, but yours was perfect, even though I'm curious as to how Gajeel actually ends up asking Levy. XD It was fine to leave it up for the reader's imagination, though. Awesome job~
MyFangirlingWays chapter 1 . 6/26/2015
OHMYGOD THIS THIS WAS JUST. PERFECT. MY ULTIMATE BROTP AND YOU NADE THIS AND TUT I LOVE YOU AND I LOVE THIS AND I LOVE FAIRY TAIL AND I LOVE NATSU AND I LOVE GAJEEL AND AND AND I LOVE THIS! TuT
AppleDapple chapter 1 . 6/18/2015
this is actually one of the cutest things i've read in a loooooooong time! i LOVE it!
Iris chapter 1 . 6/16/2015
*swoony sigh* aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh, balm to my soul...
Random Guest chapter 1 . 5/10/2015
This was brilliant! I love funny guy-talk things like this! Great job! :D
Winto-kun chapter 1 . 5/10/2015
Sweet fic.
Not exactly the talk the guys usually have, though. Especially the types of guys like Natsu and Gajeel. They'd be blunt and to-the-point.

But then, there would be no fic like this. So it's fine.
ThaHufflepuffYoshi chapter 1 . 5/9/2015
Love it!
Marie Allen chapter 1 . 5/6/2015
Super cute! I'm with Mira...male bonding (especially with these two) is precious. :)
PurseMonger chapter 1 . 4/10/2015
This is hilarious and sweet at the same time. Very realistic portrayal of two emotionally stunted men trying to talk about their feelings.
coffeebutt121 chapter 1 . 4/5/2015
Ahh this was really sweet and heartwarming! nice to see the two dragon slayers bonding and having a 'nice' talk with each other; think you handled it really well, and I enjoyed the banter-dialogue you gave it; worked really well! Plus i can see this actually going down haha, very in character.
Usweasil chapter 1 . 3/24/2015
Omg! I laughed so hard! It sounded like it was right out of he manga! Love it!