Reviews for Mismatched
messyhxdlovers chapter 8 . 4/12/2012
this story made me NAWWWW the whole way through. i loved it!
Lady DestinyHope chapter 8 . 4/10/2012
Aww, a cute story that I enjoyed reading very much!
Lady DestinyHope chapter 7 . 4/10/2012
LOL, that was hilarious!
musme chapter 8 . 4/4/2012
nice and fun

I like it
Gleek263 chapter 8 . 3/28/2012
I loved it! It took me all day to read because I had things to do in between, but I wanted to finish it before I went to bed. It was so cute! I really wanted to read about that howler though haha. Keep up the great work xD
Srienia chapter 8 . 3/27/2012
The story was very good and provided quite a few laughs. Especially that McGonnagal's run ins with them kept escalating
foxgodess07 chapter 8 . 3/26/2012
that was a good story. i enjoyed it alot.
A.L. Cullen chapter 8 . 3/26/2012
What do I think? It's BLOODY BRILLIANT :D Great job as always :D
writing in the rain chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
Well, I'd like to stat by saying I like both your writing style and your plot idea. Its a very unique idea, and that makes it all the better to read.

But I wouldn't be myself if I didn't mention your lack of comma usage and your varying issues with subject verb agreement and also a bit of verb tense agreement.

Have you ever considered going back and editing this story? Or getting someone else to do it for you, it wouldn't be hard and it could greatly improve the story and make it easier to read.

Its just a thought.

But like I said, I really do love this idea and what I've read so far is very good.
Pri-Chan 1410 chapter 8 . 3/26/2012
It was a great fic!

Draco and Harry are so cute toguether xDD
marksmom chapter 8 . 3/26/2012
This story was excellent! I loved that Ron asked...even thought he really shouldn't have! Kudos...this one's going on my favourites!
Cathcer1984 chapter 8 . 3/26/2012
Beautiful ending for a beautiful fic :)
Canadian-23 chapter 8 . 3/26/2012
Hey amazing!

Wow! Perfect ending to an aswome story! Love it and Ron is sooo my favorite! I really love him :) so amazing work and I can't wait to see your next story! You are wonderful!
1xlottiex1 chapter 7 . 3/26/2012
Actually the coming of age in England is 16.
TearfullPixie chapter 7 . 3/26/2012
This my story making friend is a amazing piece of writing put together by a genius :) please continue in your good work :).
111 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »