Reviews for Mismatched
Cathcer1984 chapter 7 . 3/25/2012
*snorts* caught by McGonagall!
Cathcer1984 chapter 6 . 3/25/2012
I love how Draco defended Harry when he couldn't find the words himself :)
thewrongmoon chapter 7 . 3/25/2012
Awwww. McGonagall keeps cockblocking them :(
A.L. Cullen chapter 7 . 3/25/2012
Oh God I love those too! I really can't wait to see what happens in the last chapter :D
PoprockPrincess chapter 7 . 3/25/2012
Can't wait for chapter 8!
Pri-Chan 1410 chapter 7 . 3/25/2012
loved it!

update soon please!
marksmom chapter 7 . 3/25/2012
LOL! Oh that was beautiful! Great chapter...thank you for the laugh...I needed it! Kudos!
Canadian-23 chapter 7 . 3/25/2012
Hey amazing!

Love this chapter and seeing Ron and Hermoine coming to their sence! Love the whole treating thing and sneaky Harry is aswome! :D aswome work and I can't wait for tomorrow for the last chapter! You are amazing! :)
PoprockPrincess chapter 6 . 3/25/2012
Love it!
DELETEDFORGOODDDDDD chapter 6 . 3/25/2012
Well, if my friends tried to do something like that to me, I wouldn't forgive them so quickly. Anyways, this is getting more interesting. Can't wait for more.
Pri-Chan 1410 chapter 6 . 3/25/2012
Finally they see reason!

I alreayd want to see what theyll do by themslefs on Christmas xDD I hope its included in the fic xDD

update soon please!
TearfullPixie chapter 6 . 3/25/2012
This is lovely thank you for updating :)
marksmom chapter 6 . 3/25/2012
Well, I hope you feel up to it! Ron took that a whole lot better than I thought he would! Great chapter...Hermione explained the whole thing rather well, I would say. Kudos! I can't guess as to what happens in the next one, cuz you didn't leave any clues.
Canadian-23 chapter 6 . 3/25/2012
Hey amazing!

Wow! That was perfect! I really like the fact that Hermione and Ron are more upset because Harry didn't trust them! I can't wait for Ron and Ginny little talk! Can't wait to see the next chapter!

Yeah! I can't wait to read the two other stories! I just looove all your work! But I have a little preference for Merlin stories but your Harry Potter ones are aswome to!

You are a magical author and I love following you! You are wonderful! :D
thewrongmoon chapter 6 . 3/25/2012
Everyone seems a bit stiff, formal and mature to the point of being OOC in this chapter.
109 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »