Reviews for When Heroes Fall
spike'smate chapter 3 . 3/7/2011
yay buffy telling xander off
spike'smate chapter 9 . 9/30/2010
ewwwwwwww spike u just put me off twizzlers... and i used to like em
zafaran chapter 26 . 10/3/2005
Tad disjointed in spots where you're not putting in enough informaiton in some of the paragraphs to support your plot points as you make them, but other than that a nice story. Keep up the good work. Zafaran
xIcexQueenX07x chapter 26 . 12/28/2004
Wow! Great story. I couldn't believe it that Spike became human. Maybe a sequel? Lol! Good work!
pixiecorn chapter 26 . 9/10/2004
one of my friends recomendid this story and i am glad they did it was mad. i hope that you right a sequal or sumfin cause WOW i donno wot to say.
dustyvamp chapter 26 . 1/26/2003
OMG! I completely and totally loved this whole story! It was so great! It took me about 2 days to get through it but I loved every bit of it! Thnx for the great entertainment!
Blue Star Galaxy chapter 9 . 12/26/2002
Wow. This is really well done. Well written, nnice characterization. I really like this.
Mynaorah chapter 26 . 11/27/2002
Truly Excellent. That's all I have to say.
Isabel chapter 26 . 10/19/2002
Really good story! I enjoyed every minute of reading! I started last night, and couldn't stop. Reading it now, after season 7 has begun, is a good thing. Made me feel better cause I must say, I'm not a very happy B/S shipper right now.

Your story was well written, and made me laugh a lot. Loooove the way you wrote Spike's part. Lot's of things you made him say, that made me go:"Woooo, Joss should read this and use it in the show!"

Anyway, good job, and keep writing. You're really good.
Joan chapter 26 . 10/9/2002
HAHAHAHAHAAA! OMG, I laughed my ass off! Great fic, definately one of my favs!

Gotta love the Angel torment! evil grin
DragonKatGal chapter 26 . 10/8/2002
Hehe, too funny. Loved the fic...hope you keep up with your writing!

vamp chapter 26 . 9/16/2002
love it, especially the scene in the shop when the gang comes back from LA... soooooo bloody funny!
a peach chapter 26 . 9/4/2002
what? thats it?

wheres the rest!

you have to carry on!

aaaaah, need more
Robin chapter 26 . 8/25/2002
Wow i loved this all the others youe written keep up the good work.

LILI chapter 26 . 8/25/2002