Reviews for Under The Radar
Jujubee58 chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
liked this one too.
et28 chapter 2 . 6/10/2012
really liked your take on my all-time favourite otp. even though it didnt have the all out happy ending that i prefer (im just a loser that way) i thought your writing was really good. keep writing:)
Eviee chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
There really need to be stories told like this one in fanfic.I love it! This was a really well written story and I was with whoever's perspective this was
Arbaon chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
Wow that was really good. The ending of your story and the whole thing in general was heart tugging.
Koxie chapter 2 . 3/26/2012
I'm surprised yet glad you did a second chapter D

Maybe because I kinda like reading from the second person pov (no, I'm NOT a creeper - you just don't see it done that often-lol).

So, even if you think its just blah - I honestly like it.
Hammerin chapter 2 . 3/24/2012
... damn. 3
darkmorsmordreheart chapter 2 . 3/24/2012
OMGTHEFEEEEEEEEEELS!

I literally just screamed into my pillow at this. You're characterization and analysis is to die for...
box5angel chapter 2 . 3/24/2012
That was so incredibly good. So sad it's over. This was awesome. Loved reading both chapters. :)
Jadziwine chapter 2 . 3/24/2012
"Sam Evans walks by with Mike Chang and Mercedes chances a glance. Sam doesn't look her way. Not once.

She sucks in another deep breath, looking completely dejected before squaring her shoulders and going for her combination again. It's time for you to go, so you move from your locker and she sees you."

Oh the Heartache. Oh the angst. oh the Samcedes of it all. just delectable!

I HOPE THIS IS ALL CANON PLEASE TELL ME YOU WRITE FOR GLEE!

I loved this and I love you for it!
box5angel chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
I really, really, really like this. I was kind of wary about reading it because I love Samcedes fics from the pov of Sam and/or Mercedes of course, maybe with some ND pov mixed in too. I try not to read reviews first because they may contain spoilers - but I took a chance and they convinced me to read your fic. Why aren't more people reading this? This idea is brilliant. :) I actually didn't know it was from an female pov until I read a certain line. I'm like, oh, ok. lol For some reason, I was imagining it was from a guys pov. Or maybe it still is or however you take it. lol Anyway, going to read ch. 2 and sad to know that's all there will be. *sniff* But things do end. *sigh*
Mad-like chapter 2 . 3/24/2012
I love that kid, whoever he/she is. I always imagined these kinds of thoughts going through the mind of band kids. Anyway, what's in her locker?
Mad-like chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
Absolutely perfect!
Koxie chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
Oh LAWD - I'm torn!

See, I really just fell HARD for this story, and I love the way you chose to end it. However, I would love, LOVE to see at least one more chapter D

Writting it the way you did...smh..I haven't read a Sam and Mercedes fic like it before, so kudos to you for taking it there.

The line about Macaulay Culkin - that some hiliarious shade-OOP! lmao ;-)

Though what really, really sold me on this amazing story were all the undertones you used. Like how you described the way we all fell for Sam and Mercedes relationship even with the little time we actually get to see them. And how watching their carefree and easy banter and mannerism together is so personal that we feel it - sigh.

It's so true ;-)

Thank you, THANK YOU for writting and sharing this with us!
Jadziwine chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
This was BRILLIANT and BEAUTIFUL and by the end i got all misty eyed. there was just so much awesomness and truth in it.

some of my fave lines:

"almost like what you'd imagine Macaulay Culkin would look like if all his features actually went together." SO FRIGGING TRUE

"that he realizes that you're totally rooting for them and goddammit, you want an invite to the wedding when this is all fixed.

In the end it only comes out as a smile though and that's all he will see. He gives you a small curt nod as he passes you, his lips twitching and you hope that someday these two crazy kids will get their shit together." oh god. this was my everything PLEAAAAAAAAASE LET THEM GET TOGETHER IN CANON! x
darkmorsmordreheart chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
This story is the truth! (Especially that line about nothing that interesting happening in Ohio. So True!) And, oh God, the Macaulay Culkin line... The SHADE! But it's so true, I never thought of that. lol I love how you write; very emotional and I kinda want to know more about the narrator despite the strength of my Samcedes feels.

-DMH