Reviews for The Pirate and The Doctor
deemura chapter 19 . 4/20
oooh Greg and John are too bloody cute
gauchadeutsche chapter 25 . 2/6
Everything is awesome and nothing hurts! I've enjoyed this story so much I can't even describe it. Sherlock as a pirate, not an ordinary pirate, but a scientist-pirate, is everything. John and Greg are an unusual couple, but they work beautifully together. And Moriarty and Moran were suitably chilling, because of course Jamie wouldn't be a regular old booty-hunting pirate. And Molly is the perfect morbid, adorable pirate queen. Really well done!
anonymous chapter 25 . 8/7/2016
Very lovely read. I usually don't review at all but I thought after spending the past week reading this fic off and on you deserve it. Great job!
Myrtilles chapter 25 . 1/1/2016
What a great story! Thanks)
PeaceAngel2025 chapter 25 . 10/1/2015
That was AWESOME! Just sayin.
Alibird1 chapter 25 . 4/6/2015
This was brilliant! Your a genius. The amount of background you put in it was fantastic. And I really liked the Anderson and sherlock bickering bits. Thank you and keep on keeping on.
little-red-wolf-5793 chapter 25 . 2/6/2015
Bloody pirate, and the end was lovely, it brought tears to my eyes :')
onceuponaprincess16 chapter 25 . 1/22/2015
OMG this story was sooo good! Fluffy, but with action and an amazing plot! Bravo!
Impatient March15 chapter 16 . 12/1/2014
So maybe this is a really dumb and played out idea ( my idea not your story's), but wouldn't Molly get pregnant with all this unsafe sex? There's no protection mentioned that I'm aware of.
siesuta chapter 25 . 11/27/2014
Wow! Such a fan reading. With wonderfully lovely Molly, who is "bloody pirate"y. Nice Sherlock, the usual crowd (nice caring Mycroft!) and adventures. Thanks for writing!
NelumboGryffindor chapter 25 . 11/22/2014
Awesome fic with a great climax.
Loved it. You wrote it exceptionally and tied all the lose ends.. :)
famousindafuture chapter 25 . 10/17/2014
Loved it. I love that you weren't afraid to explore the nitty gritty either. Good work!
applejacks0808 chapter 25 . 9/18/2014
I just found this story, and I have to say it is utterly amazing! It made for a perfect day of reading! I loved it so much! Great work :D
9saphire chapter 25 . 6/19/2014
Oh my God! I loved this story so much! I don't know if you still read the reviews to this story, I just have to say how you included everyone but Mary but who cares? Genius making Watson gay. That would have been something the show needed. Can't wait to see what else you have.
FIRE ELF MAIDEN chapter 25 . 6/9/2014
I am a Huge Sherlock&Molly fan. this was such a great delight to read this. keep up your great writing I am just loving all the Fanfics you write so much.