Reviews for The Pirate and The Doctor
Ivv chapter 9 . 12/29/2020
Oh my god if Irene Adler is a pirate. That would be the death of me!
BertAndTiva chapter 25 . 8/25/2020
This must be the tenth time I read this since I found it so many years ago. Still on my top sherlolly AUs. This is one of the few fics I've read that I sometimes think about at night and it struck me to reread it. It is that amazing. THANK YOU
senkihazi chapter 25 . 8/1/2020
Hands down one of the best stories in Sherlolly universe. Fantastic, awesome, great, the best. Reading it was utter joy and pleasure. Thank you for sharing your skills
Guest chapter 2 . 5/23/2020
I am loving this AU and the way you write the characters. Sherlock is just...I LOVE HIM. And he's so very him too. I want to pat John on the head for being such a good bloke. And I'm wildly interested in what Molly is like in this AU, it's a very interesting setup. Also is Basil the cabin-boy a shout-out to Basil of Baker Street?
Guest chapter 5 . 1/1/2020
By far my favorite fanfic. Such amazing characterization and details. Plus such a well built and rich romance at the center of a really compelling plot.
juldoozicloud.com chapter 25 . 5/11/2018
A wonderful adventure!
juldoozicloud.com chapter 21 . 5/11/2018
Nooo! Foolish girl, now he knows too much. But how could she do nothing?

Oh man. I keep hoping another ship will pop up out of nowhere. Like Mycroft and Matthias? Or that there’s some connections to the two Greek people you’ve mentioned... Melas, the mole and B Team?
juldoozicloud.com chapter 16 . 5/10/2018
I wish I had been reviewing all along, I have so much to say... But this is amazing and I live it!
Guest chapter 25 . 1/19/2018
Loved it. Never really read any PirateLock but I’m Soooooo glad I found this one!
Loveroffandoms chapter 25 . 9/22/2017
I would like you to know I found this fic... six years ago I think and I reread it whenever I get the chance because I still think it's one of the best pieces I've read. You did a marvelous job! I hope to many more years of rereading this wonderful story.
deemura chapter 19 . 4/20/2017
oooh Greg and John are too bloody cute
gauchadeutsche chapter 25 . 2/6/2017
Everything is awesome and nothing hurts! I've enjoyed this story so much I can't even describe it. Sherlock as a pirate, not an ordinary pirate, but a scientist-pirate, is everything. John and Greg are an unusual couple, but they work beautifully together. And Moriarty and Moran were suitably chilling, because of course Jamie wouldn't be a regular old booty-hunting pirate. And Molly is the perfect morbid, adorable pirate queen. Really well done!
anonymous chapter 25 . 8/7/2016
Very lovely read. I usually don't review at all but I thought after spending the past week reading this fic off and on you deserve it. Great job!
Myrtilles chapter 25 . 1/1/2016
What a great story! Thanks)
PeaceAngel2025 chapter 25 . 10/1/2015
That was AWESOME! Just sayin.