Reviews for Only in Dreams
Hecate chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
I read this story a while ago yet something about it compelled me to read it again. The line "(the) last page of Revelations is now lost and no angel will be able to end the world before its time — before he can claim what is his, before the big game truly begins', seems to indicate that Armageddon isn't necessarily connected to John/Lucifer's plan to take over heaven. Unless I am misreading this it appears that these are two entirely different events. Curious.
MizJoely chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
Wow. Not sure what to expect going into this story, but it was really beautifully written. I just watched all 5 "Prophecy" movies and agreed that the relationship between John/Satan and Allison was the most intriguing, not to mention erotically charged. Lovely job.
yaoigirl4ever chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
Please please please make more of these stories! (possibly one with a sorta messed up happy ending!) I love the Prophecy movies expecially the last 2 and really want to see more of John/Allison romance. They really hint at it in the movies but they never add anything more to it! *crys lol jkjk I loved both your stories you have posted on here BTW. :-)