Reviews for Double and Vampire
Power Rider Daiki chapter 1 . 12/24/2014
Dude, this is so awesome, Im in tears of awesomeness...I also made some Kamen Rider X Rosario Vampire stories..But I didn't think of having Tsukune with the power of W until now..But in my story, he's gonna be the cyclone side. It actually fits him completely, he isn't that kind of into battle dude.

MERRY CHRISTMAS DUDE
WOLFWATCHER12 chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
VERY GOOD COULD YOU PLEASE DRAW A PICTURE OF TSUKUNE AND SATOSHI USING THE DOUBLE DRIVER AND PLEASE WORK ON CHAPTER'S 3-9? PLEASE LET ME KNOW SIGNED WOLFWATCHER12
RyoTheSaiyan chapter 2 . 5/6/2012
I was a fan of Double so I'll give this a read. However there are several things you may need to fix before the next chapter.

The dialogue, the Gaia Memory voices, and the descriptions should be separate. It's too cluttered to read everything. Also there are parts where you explain a bit too much but also parts where you miss information.

I'll take one area from your story and make an edit example:

Satoshi saw the Double Driver on the ground.

"Tsukune! Put the belt on!" Satoshi yelled before grabbing and throwing the belt at him.

Tsukune grabbed the belt and placed it on his waist, making Satoshi's belt appear on his waist. Both boys pulled out their respective Gaia Memories and pressed their buttons.

"CYCLONE!"

"JOKER!"

"Henshin!"

Both Satoshi and Tsukune cried out as Satoshi first inserted the Cyclone Memory. Satoshi's body fell to the ground as this happened. The Cyclone Memory then transferred to Tsukune's belt and as Tsukune pressed it down, he inserted the Joker Memory into his belt. Tsukune then pushed the Double Driver on its sides with it calling out it's respective memories once again and playing it's tune.

"CYCLONE! JOKER!"

Tsukune's body was covered with purple and green energy, surprising Kurumu and making her drop him and Moka. Tsukune, however, using the power of the Cyclone Memory used the wind to land perfectly on the ground with Moka.

"Tsukune! Are you alright?" Moka asked as both of them stood up.

Double nodded to her, "I'm fine Moka." Double's right eye began lighting up, signaling that Satoshi was talking.

"Hey, we can talk later. Right now we have an angry Succubus about to attack us!"

Something around those lines. Later on you don't need to go into detail on how the transformation works or both the boys pressing the Memories.

But good start.
Toa Solaric chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
I wonder what will happen if Shoutaro and Phillip did go to Yokai Academy?
brave kid chapter 2 . 3/27/2012
nice chapter,once again you able to do kamen rider double justice,i look foward to the next chapter
brave kid chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
whoa i love this story. I'm a huge fan of kamen rider fics and most of all double stories,i look foward to reading more of this