Reviews for Not Your Type
mjdolan chapter 33 . 6/19
Holy shit THIS SCENE!
mjdolan chapter 30 . 6/19
Wasn't expecting that plot twist! I like it I like it.
mjdolan chapter 23 . 6/19
loved the heating up of it. It was like a wave that lifts you up.
mjdolan chapter 21 . 6/19
Love love love the sweetness!
mjdolan chapter 20 . 6/19
That was an interesting turn of events. It feels like a sharp plot turn so the rest of the story, Jacob and Bella can get together. I can see how the seeds may have been sewn for future conflict though...
mjdolan chapter 16 . 6/19
I liked your dialogue with Bella and Edward, believable but not extreme. Nice tie in with his last living relatives. I didn't see it, but it was well foreshadowed.
mjdolan chapter 15 . 6/19
Nooooo video capture can't lead to anything good!
I notices Jacobs POV chapters are way more expository. I wonder if they could have been done just in 3rd person with a focus on him. It undermines your voice with Bella.
mjdolan chapter 14 . 6/19
OMG I WAS SO FUCKING SURPRISED!
mjdolan chapter 12 . 6/19
I was so surprised you had her give it up to Josh! Really thought that would be drawn out. The stitches was a great surprise though!
mjdolan chapter 11 . 6/19
Love your Leah and all there interactions. Introducing that point through paul made sense. The last bit could have been drawn out more for more impact on his sudden, hot-breath arrival. But still chilling... or should i say, steaming...
mjdolan chapter 10 . 6/19
Again love the characterization. I've always like Mike Newton and thought he could be developed into an actual 3d character. But what's going on with Jacob? Onward!
mjdolan chapter 8 . 6/19
holy spamoney! I loved your dialogue in the first part of the chapter. What a great way of moving the characters through the scene! I could really see the motion but without the thick fat of constant positioning sentences.

What was up with that last part? Damn I could feel the heat!
mjdolan chapter 6 . 6/19
OMG I am so into this story it hurts. Up until now, man the emotion/tension and the righting just gets me. I am savoring every word and so excited to see where it goes! If I didn't already know it was jacob/bella, i might puke from anxiety. Much love!
truelovealwaysandforever chapter 36 . 2/4
Stumbled across this fic almost a week ago and have been reading a few chapters here and there whenever I had a few free moments and I have to say that I really liked it. Great job on this fic! :)
Lucy chapter 36 . 11/21/2015