Reviews for Not Your Type
Blue moon chapter 21 . 3/25
No comment... JK! That memory box was amazing. Good thinking
emmme3 chapter 36 . 3/25
Absolutely loved all of the ups and downs of this wonderful little gem of a story
Blue moon chapter 20 . 3/24
I knew it I knew it I knew it‼️ she is sneaky... Go jakey boy! Fight for whats yours! I went a little overboard with that last sentence... :p anyway Amazing fanfic!
Blue moon chapter 19 . 3/24
My favorite pack members are Jacob (duh) , Paul (he's hot), Embry (do you believe in the flippy hair effect?), Leah (independent she wolf), and (the most adorable of them all) Seth! Addie's up to something and her dad is a suck up and I'm on Billy's side! Yay Quileute tribe!
Blue moon chapter 17 . 3/24
I still think Addie is up to something... To make more money! And seriously if I had Jacob as a bf I would have thought it was a dream!
Blue moon chapter 16 . 3/24
Love the tittle! I secretly think Edward is gay...
Blue moon chapter 15 . 3/24
Ooooooooo Addie is such a Naughty girl! Silly, stupid, imprinted girl.
Blue moon chapter 13 . 3/24
Finally! A look inside his mind! I'm with billy, I think there is sumptin up with that Addie... Her name sounds like a 3 year old saying 'add'. :p
Blue moon chapter 9 . 3/23
Go Leah! She deserves her happy ending! As for Alex and embry they are so cute and so are Seth and Vanessa! It seems like everybody is in a relationship... TTYL
Blue moon chapter 8 . 3/23
This is so dang weird! Ok but werewolfs can't get drunk because of their high metabolism, it burns off the alcohol
Too fast to be buzzed
Blue moon chapter 7 . 3/23
Oh my gosh I laughed my head off when Seth walked through the bedroom door! He should stay 14 forever!
Guess how old boo boo Stewart is? 20! My mind is blown!
wordgirl16 chapter 36 . 8/17/2014
This story was great to read, it was a well balanced mix of both humor and angst. I really like the fact that Bella and Jake made their own imprint, that was a new and enjoyable idea I had yet to read! Beautiful story!
krwhite1234 chapter 36 . 5/31/2014
I absolutely loved this story. true its length had me a little worried but you kept things interesting. Looking forward to reading more of your work! :)
Guest chapter 26 . 5/2/2014
Bella refuses to regret it? Meh... who cares This is the worst Jake characterization I have read in a twilight story. Completely unrecognizable. Bella is so unsympathetic, that this is a story where I was actually hoping Jake would stay away, or Bella would die or something
Guest chapter 8 . 5/2/2014
Bella is also a liar. She's not really very nice person in this is she?