Reviews for Not Your Type
cujoo chapter 36 . 11/12
I read this in a day. I am so impressed with this. By far, this is my favorite Bella Jacob story. And I've read 100's. I sincerely hope that you continue to create amazing stories, even if they aren't fanfiction. You have the gift. Thank you for sharing this with all of us.

Xoxo
Cujoo
Soledad Sanchez chapter 21 . 10/21
wow I almost died a couple of times. The angst almost killed me. You are good !
Soledad Sanchez chapter 5 . 10/21
God, you are too good with the angst, I can't read it, I want, but it's too much. It hurts.
4Gracie04 chapter 32 . 10/9
Wow! That was so HOT! Excellent! I wasn't familiar with the movie Death Proof or "Down in Mexico" but now I love it! Don't know how I could have missed this movie! Loved it!
Kaitykat chapter 36 . 9/11
This was absolutely amazing. I was on a rollercoaster of emotions the whole time. I love that you didn't make Edward the bad guy like so many Jacob/Bella fanfictions do. You truly have a gift with words.
softprongs chapter 11 . 6/5
i hate the angsts so much but i cant help but continue reading!
iamalphagirl chapter 36 . 3/5
This will always be one of the most beautiful stories about Jacob and Bella. Thank you for making this!
Novel's addict chapter 36 . 2/16
I am so incredibly happy that i stumbled upon this story. . You have no idea how long i was searching for such a plot and you didn't disappoint. It is amazing and mind blowing, i loved every piece of it. Thank you for sharing this story with us
mjdolan chapter 33 . 6/19/2016
Holy shit THIS SCENE!
mjdolan chapter 30 . 6/19/2016
Wasn't expecting that plot twist! I like it I like it.
mjdolan chapter 23 . 6/19/2016
loved the heating up of it. It was like a wave that lifts you up.
mjdolan chapter 21 . 6/19/2016
Love love love the sweetness!
mjdolan chapter 20 . 6/19/2016
That was an interesting turn of events. It feels like a sharp plot turn so the rest of the story, Jacob and Bella can get together. I can see how the seeds may have been sewn for future conflict though...
mjdolan chapter 16 . 6/19/2016
I liked your dialogue with Bella and Edward, believable but not extreme. Nice tie in with his last living relatives. I didn't see it, but it was well foreshadowed.
mjdolan chapter 15 . 6/19/2016
Nooooo video capture can't lead to anything good!
I notices Jacobs POV chapters are way more expository. I wonder if they could have been done just in 3rd person with a focus on him. It undermines your voice with Bella.