Reviews for Learning and Experience REDUX
HP-DG-SB-NR-AG-HA-TD-KB-RR-AJ chapter 4 . 9/26/2013
Ok, so this story is great and I'm really hoping that you'll start writing again. I want to read more of it.
bloody-rose-love chapter 4 . 7/1/2013
plz make more XD
lelekaka chapter 4 . 1/13/2013
loved xD
lunamoonangel chapter 4 . 5/27/2012
I really like what's been done so far. Would it be too much to ask to leave it as a Gohan/Eraser fic. I think in this instance she would be much better suited for him. Keep up the good work :)
Son Goshen chapter 3 . 5/20/2012
Lol cool. XD I didn't have a problem in the old version because I knew a lotta stuff about those other fandoms. Anyways, it's great to see a more DBZ ish version. Write more!
Flamelord99 chapter 4 . 4/14/2012
So they found Broly?

Also, I'm guessing that at the maritial arts meeting place all of the great heroes are going to team up to fight together against the enemy right?

Also, I'm glad that they can't make an army of Broly clones.
Prats 'R' Us chapter 4 . 3/29/2012
I love this! I can't wait for more! I admit I like this one more than the original eheh :P

OOOOh I hope you update soon!
Dinian chapter 4 . 3/28/2012
Great story and I can't wait for the next update!~
Noip13 chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
I was reading...reading...reading...

Might Guy.

Monkey D Luffy.

Ye gods.
Sid89 chapter 4 . 3/26/2012
This is turning out a little bit better than the original. Not that the original was bad it just went off on a tangent sometimes. I'm happy to see you using some characters I actually know so I have a good idea on how they should be acting. Is Soul Society still going to be a part of this story at all, or was it nixed?
jerrbear16 chapter 4 . 3/25/2012
I don't usually read these types of stories because the idea has already been used so much, but man, I wish I would have checked this story out earlier. I don't recognize the outside characters you are using from other shows but the story is still great. I also like the Gohan and Eresa relationship, I don't think it is really explored enough in other stories. Keep up the good work.
lazybum131 chapter 4 . 3/25/2012
Videl's height should be closer to 5'. The average American woman's height is 5'4", so that's not short for a girl.

You don't need to use single quotes for inner thoughts, sometimes it just adds clutter.

And for the dialogue tags that describe the dialogue, you don't need to capitalize them after a question or exclamation mark.

This site I've found helpful for grammar in fiction writing if you want to take a look:
Grinning Cheshire chapter 4 . 3/25/2012
Broly, I'm saying it's Broly in the ice caps.

Also, this is a Gohan/Videl right? Too bad. I would really like a Gohan/ Erasa, mainly because she is so enjoyable in this story. And it would be a nice change.

Also, I have a strong sense of forbidding that Gohan is going to die. I'm not sure why but all through this I have been feeling uneasy, and now this panther guy... Things are going to go wrong really quickly aren't they?

Anyway, enjoying the story and waiting for more.
SeanHicks4 chapter 4 . 3/25/2012
Cool chapter, thanks for the warning on pairing I was starting to look into it too hard.
Lalala chapter 4 . 3/25/2012
Wow, this story is really good. I love the plot and action scenes. And sharpener's interactions with the group are really funny. It's nice that you don't have him as a complete jerk like nearly everyone else. I can't wait for the next update!