Reviews for The Kiku and the Shinai
such a wonderful story! action, suspense and a happy ending, i loved every minute of it! \o/ was searching through archives looking for something good to read and found this. \o/

anyway, if you don't know already, they've made a new live action 'rurouni kenshin' movie that has been released internationally... i saw it (own it) and it is really great (a live action adaptation of an anime series done right, and the casting was superb!) and they've been filming two more live action sequel movies that follows the next arc of the manga (to be released this summer)... they've released a new OVA series and a brand new/different manga story that the movie is partially based on. it's all been so very exciting!

if you plug in the following codes in the youtube search engine you can see a few of the trailers :

90ubrsSxrKc -subbed trailer of the first movie.

yaLOPVAuJs4 -raw character profile trailers in the movie.

8qRFhP5PhMk -live action depiction of the dojo fight scene.

WCiGslSAtpY -the sneak preview for the next sequel movies, subbed.

bAgmfGZbVrQ -the new official trailer for the second movie (subbed)
enjoy!

delighted,
ginny
kokoronagomu. deviantart. com
ټ
ahschung chapter 11 . 4/15/2011
loved your story.
RedWingedAngel002 chapter 11 . 6/5/2008
OMG WHAT A WAY TO END IT! Gyah! Im so sorry for bashing back there.. it was just such a cliffie!You will DEFINATELY see of me later! I LOVE YOUR WORK DAMNIT!

RedWingedAngel002 chapter 10 . 6/5/2008
OMFG YOU CANT DO THAT! AARH

RedWingedAngel002 chapter 9 . 6/5/2008
Omg omg omg KAORU! _

RedWingedAngel002 chapter 8 . 6/5/2008
Lmfao! What a way to ruin the moment! XD I love it! Kaoru did an awesome job on KICKING ASS! XD

RedWingedAngel002 chapter 7 . 6/5/2008
Im glad it ended at such a happy note D

RedWingedAngel002 chapter 6 . 6/5/2008
O.. Kenshin is in determined mode! No one can stop him now XD

RedWingedAngel002 chapter 5 . 6/5/2008
YAY! Misao is here XD i totally love this so far! Keep it up!

RedWingedAngel002 chapter 4 . 6/5/2008
So now Kenshin knows.. good thing he was here though!

RedWingedAngel002 chapter 3 . 6/5/2008
Omg... its scary how this reminds me of a story I had in my head XD

RedWingedAngel002 chapter 2 . 6/5/2008
Wait.. whats going to happen now _ this is very good so far! But youd think, if anyone, theyd ask Kenshin... I mean, the whole government knows him, the Emperor would of heard him.. maybe .

RedWingedAngel002 chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
OH NO KAORU _

KatsyKat chapter 11 . 2/20/2008
Oh my I am OH so glad I've found this jewel of a story. Perfect portrayal of the entire universe wrapped up in an intriquite and amazingly detailed package. Beautiful.
ferryboat George chapter 11 . 10/21/2007
Lovely story, I especially like Saitou's bet and the ending :P

I am doing this for me and for a bet I have ever intention of losing.

oh, that is so sweet and fills me with such warm fuzzies :P