Reviews for Return of the Nightmare
CRAZYgirlGONEmad chapter 24 . 9/25/2013
LOVE that song! XD its Hilarious! Now its stuck in my head :p. If someone hears me singing it imma tell them its the wonderful creations of the insane auther of this awesome book . (This is probably late but I just had to tell ya)
acetwolf94 chapter 29 . 8/19/2013
Nice. Its good.
Guest chapter 29 . 2/4/2013
This was awesome
PreciousCosmos chapter 29 . 12/29/2012
Ahhhhhhh, I think this is my first TT fic, and I have to say I loved it! I've been inspired to draw Robin and scenes from this! You've given me some creepy-ish, gory-ish things to draw now

"DaddyBats" cracked me up xD
Violentshadow chapter 4 . 12/17/2012
Yay updates!
Violentshadow chapter 3 . 12/17/2012
Meep SLade would do that randomly.
Violentshadow chapter 2 . 12/17/2012
Epic cliff hanger.
Violentshadow chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
Yay! epic
SarahJoyK chapter 29 . 12/4/2012
Ive been looking for a really good apprentice fan fic for a really long time and I FINALLY found it! Thank you for staying true to the charcters and not making up crazy stupid stuff like some fan fic writers do. Really enjoyed reading this! :) Thank You!
piscesgirl123 chapter 24 . 9/21/2012
XD XD XD XD lol I can't stop laughing at ur author's notes at the end XD
BlueStrawberryIII chapter 29 . 9/20/2012
No wait it can't just... Just...
Ohmygodimissedyousomuchthoug hiliterallycheckedthisstorye verynightforanupdate ;_;
And you wrapped it up really well UwU It was so super adorable and perfect and pretty much you being cool again.

Now, I'm gonna order you to keep doing this whole writing thing, okay, Mousy? Because you're good at it and I wanna read more of your stuff :U

Strawberry, signing off.
For now.
WaitingForTheOk chapter 29 . 9/19/2012
AAAAWWWWEEEESSSSOOOOMMMMEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EE! That ruled! I am so happy right now! I found this story when it was at chapter 27, and I kept checking it but you weren't updating. It made me so sad! But then I was going through Sky the White Dragon's favorite stories and this was at the top and I was like 'OMG! UPDATE?!' Then I read it and was like 'THAT WAS EPIC! *stupid grinny face*' So congrats! Awesome story!
Jay'sWings chapter 29 . 9/19/2012
GAHHHHH! AMAZING! Alright, long review time :)

First of all, let me just say how much I missed this! I mean you don't know. I was obsessed, and when I had my rough period this was my go-to story that inspired me to keep writing! It's sad to see this ending, but what an amazing ending it was! I loved the whole 'I will be' bit and Bruce! I love how you write Bruce so much! All of the scenes with him were a-maz-ing. Period. End of story.

Okay, so continuing on! Dawww I'm getting teary thinking about when you were just starting and how you had so much potential! It's so nice to see that you used that potential to create a truly awesome piece to read. (176 reviews, pretty impressive I might add ;) ) Your character interactions were phenomenal, and you had just enough of the Titans, Bruce, and of course Robing and Slade to make the piece flow smoothly!

So Slade is really gone...well, he did have it coming! Haha I don't know if I'll be able to kill off Slade, I always love cliffhangar endings and I might not be able to control myself with I get to the ending of All His! Gah but enough about that, here's a summary:

You're amazing. Your writing is flawless. This piece proved that, and I look forward for more to come :)

With you all the way,
Jay
Glimare chapter 29 . 9/19/2012
you're a little weird. Still don't think Slade should have been killed like that but oh well.
robbtheon chapter 29 . 9/19/2012
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, BUT I HAVE MOVED ONWARDS TO THE AVENGERS! SO HA!
Recon out