Reviews for Alpha and Omega: Humphrey Two Face
MasterObi-Wan674 chapter 3 . 2/5
Good story, but could use netter grammar, But I especially loved thr Bigfoot hyperbole.
zurcury chapter 11 . 3/6/2015
WHAT YOU COMPLETE IT YOU DID NOT FINISH
zurcury chapter 2 . 3/4/2015
Um that was probably the unluckily thing I've seen cause I've never seen a tree lit on fire by lightning although I have seen trees get turned to ash and charcoal by lighning
Hi chapter 6 . 2/1/2014
Man, you had to ruin this awesome story with something inappropriate? Dude, if their going to mate, don't say a thing about it! Lemons are just crap written by dumb people.
Susie of Anna chapter 11 . 9/28/2013
That was AWESOME!
Susie of Anna chapter 10 . 9/28/2013
"Doctor who?" That was funny. Besides, the Doctor in yours does travel through different places.
Susie of Anna chapter 9 . 9/28/2013
You should make a community for these ultimate universes!
Susie of Anna chapter 7 . 9/27/2013
Well, you said both good or bad. I never ever ever ever ever ever ever mean to be offensive. But my opinion is that the use of 'hell' could have been used a little less. Especially from the doctor.
Susie of Anna chapter 2 . 9/26/2013
I'd love to help you anyway I can; I love this story so far!
Guest chapter 10 . 6/29/2012
I want another one!
Mojotheomegawolf chapter 11 . 6/30/2012
Dude that was an awesome ending! And you even left it off with a cliffhanger. That was a very nice touch. I will finish by saying that I loved this story through and through and can't wait to read the sequel.
jrpeweed245 chapter 11 . 6/29/2012
nice chapter and cant wait for a sequel!
Humphrey Loves Kate chapter 11 . 6/29/2012
That's ingenious! I mean the whole first letter spelling out "alpha" and "omega" deal! Wow!

Well, I really have no idea why this story is called Humphrey Two Face. When did half of him die? Or are you counting half of him being burnt as half of him dying? I don't get it. I told you I'd be able to make a summary, but this story has me confused. I'll see if I can think of one, though.

Good cliffhanger finale! It was a great story to read! I really want to see Lilly's Two Worlds, you know, cause I inspired it, I guess.

See you soon,

Humphrey Loves Kate
jrpeweed245 chapter 10 . 6/27/2012
good job! do a second please!
Humphrey Loves Kate chapter 10 . 6/27/2012
Thanks for the advertisement! This story is really cool and I want to see what happens next. Update soon, of course.

Humphrey Loves Kate